Birthday Memories!!!

Decorating By Neelas_wife

Neelas_wife Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Neelas_wife Posted 7 Jan 2011 , 8:44pm
post #1 of 1

Dear all:

Happy New Year!!!!!!!! We have a very special day coming up and I am requesting for help for all of you...As a die hard cakecentra.com fan I have lived through this website for ages and have adored each one of your creations!

Today, I am asking for help/ideas anything at all....

I come from a culture where the 1st bday and 60th bday mean a lot - to have the two most special people in my life celebrate on the same year is a very big deal. So we plan on having a Birthday receptionicon_smile.gif

The idea is to have ~100 of our close family and friends come to attend a birthday reception which will be a formal sitdown like any other recpetion party.

Where I need your help - We have 13 tables and I am planning on having a 3 tiered fondant covered "fake" cake on every table with decorations. I will also accent the table with ballons etc...Pls give me ideas for the decorations - I am thinking

Cake1: Fondant roses covering the entire cake
Cake 2: Daises covering the entire cake
Cake 3: Kids toys arranged in the cake
Cake 4 & beyond: researching ideas

As you can tell, I am spending a lot of time and effort on this for one reason: to celebrate my father and daughters most special days.... thumbs_up.gif

Help help help!!!!!

Lots of confectionary love,
E's Mom icon_biggrin.gif

P.S: My dad will travel from the Indian continent for this day...pls help me make this a special oneicon_smile.gif

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%