Cross Cutter For Bapstism Cupcakes

Baking By bbcakescreations Updated 2 Feb 2011 , 3:17pm by dberck

bbcakescreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bbcakescreations Posted 7 Jan 2011 , 4:42pm
post #1 of 5

Hello all,
I've been looking high and low for a mold or cutter to make some cross toppers for a baptism order that I have in a couple of weeks. Was wondering if any of you have come across one, and if could please share a link where I could purchase it. The ones I have found on globasugarart are too big, and I'm looking for something about 2" in lenght that looks like this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/cupcakesnouveau/2312709399/.

Thanks in advance!

4 replies
Sorelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sorelle Posted 7 Jan 2011 , 5:02pm
post #2 of 5

I have one of my own but I can't remember where I got it, I've had it for years. I believe it came with an Easter cookie cutter package. Maybe if you google "Easter cookie cutters." hth

Thanksharla Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Thanksharla Posted 7 Jan 2011 , 6:23pm
post #3 of 5

One thing you can do is cut out scalloped ovals and make the cross out of dragees. There is a cake I did in my photos with one on the front.

Thanksharla Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Thanksharla Posted 7 Jan 2011 , 6:26pm
post #4 of 5

One thing you can do is cut out scalloped ovals and make the cross out of dragees. There is a cake I did in my photos with one on the front.

dberck Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dberck Posted 2 Feb 2011 , 3:17pm
post #5 of 5

It may be too late, but Hobby Lobby carries cross cookie cutters in 2 or 3 different sizes. I think the smallest one is what you are looking for.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%