Marble Cake Recipe????

Baking By Stephy42088 Updated 7 Jan 2011 , 3:51pm by Ambar2

Stephy42088 Posted 7 Jan 2011 , 3:24pm
post #1 of 5

Hi CCer's!
I have at ton of orders for marble cake in the next week (which is stupid because I don't offer marble cake, but instead 50 OTHER flavors, and then people still just want yuck marble) But I normally use WASC and Darn Good Chocolate Cake recipes. Can I just make both of these and swirl them together in the pan, or is there a better way to do this using WASC? Thanks!! icon_smile.gif

4 replies
leily Posted 7 Jan 2011 , 3:32pm
post #2 of 5

i always use my white cake recipe and my chocolate cake recipe (unless other flavors have been requested to marble) and mix in the pan. Some people use a special recipe for marble cake, but i already have good recipes for each flavor so it's easier to make each and just swirl to gether in the pan.

leily Posted 7 Jan 2011 , 3:33pm
post #3 of 5

i always use my white cake recipe and my chocolate cake recipe (unless other flavors have been requested to marble) and mix in the pan. Some people use a special recipe for marble cake, but i already have good recipes for each flavor so it's easier to make each and just swirl to gether in the pan.

Stephy42088 Posted 7 Jan 2011 , 3:50pm
post #4 of 5

Thanks leily, and fellow Iowa buddy! icon_smile.gif I just wanted to make sure it would rise okay and all of that good stuff!

Ambar2 Posted 7 Jan 2011 , 3:51pm
post #5 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by leily

That's a good idea!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%