How Do I Attach.......

Decorating By mmmcake0072 Updated 8 Jan 2011 , 11:15pm by mmmcake0072

mmmcake0072 Posted 6 Jan 2011 , 3:08pm
post #1 of 5

Help!! Can anyone tell me how to attach anenome flowers to the sides of a ruffel effect cake??? Any ideas?????PLEASE????

4 replies
leah_s Posted 6 Jan 2011 , 3:20pm
post #2 of 5

Are the flowers on a wire? Stick it in. Otherwise, royal is pretty strong.

mmmcake0072 Posted 6 Jan 2011 , 3:27pm
post #3 of 5

No unfortunately they are not on a wire. I am worried about how strong the hold will be....the client wants to pick it up herself and take it to the party which is about a 30 min drive out of town into the country....I'm worried about the flowers falling due to bumps and me not delivering it and driving 20km/h

ramie7224 Posted 7 Jan 2011 , 12:59pm
post #4 of 5

If you offered delivery and they want to pick it up, I wouldn't worry about it. Anything that happens to that cake after it leaves your possession is their problem. Just make sure you take a picture of it before they leave so that you have proof that the cake was handed over intact.

mmmcake0072 Posted 8 Jan 2011 , 11:15pm
post #5 of 5

Thsak-you both for yor help!! I did end up attaching the flowers to a bamboo skewer and then royal iced the heck out of it. And yes, i do have to learn to let go. Wierd to say but I get attached to my cakes....you work so hard and long on them. You are right once its gone its gone......Than-you both!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%