Online Competitions

Decorating By ZaveyCakes Updated 22 Jan 2011 , 12:12am by Corrie76

ZaveyCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ZaveyCakes Posted 5 Jan 2011 , 6:16pm
post #1 of 3

Alright.. So cake competitions in them midwest seem to be few and far between. Could anyone please let me know of any good competitons where the cakes can be submitted and judged via internet please?

2 replies
simonpc1423 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
simonpc1423 Posted 21 Jan 2011 , 11:08pm
post #2 of 3

you should be in the UK they are non existant, except for the village fete best victoria sandwich cake!!! Pah!!

Corrie76 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Corrie76 Posted 22 Jan 2011 , 12:12am
post #3 of 3

The Threadcakes contest is only on-line submissions. It's sponsored by Threadless Shirts -you can look it up on google. You have to photograph the baking process,decorating, the finished product and the cake being cut and served. you can also enter as many cakes as you like- each submission has to be inspired by one of their t-shirt designs (there's like hundreds to choose from) The great part about it is that you can do this on your own timeline and just get the photos submitted when the contest opens(usually summer). I meant to enter last year but then got too busy with orders so I think this year- my daughter's 16th b-day cake will be a Threadless entry- she loves their shirts so I can kill two birds with one stone icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%