Another Cry For Airbrush Help

Decorating By kellyanne1981 Updated 4 Jan 2011 , 1:57am by madgeowens

kellyanne1981 Posted 2 Jan 2011 , 10:33pm
post #1 of 6

Hi as some of u know I got a new air brush for christmas, never used one b4 and i am lost. i excitedly opened it up and tried it all was well. hubby came home n wanted to have a look at it...now it wont work. i flushed it through when i used it last, now it wont spray water or americolour ink (for airbrush) after messing about with it it will spray occasionally, and when it does it pulses!!! not continuous spray.........probably (and hopefully) something daft, but if anyone could help me i would really really appreciate it. I hope someon hears my S.O.S. as I was hoping to use it for a cake order!!!

TFL

OH and td aeolian pixie AS176 NTO SURE WHAT THE GUN WAS AS IT WAS AN UPGRADE ON THE ORGINAL ONE!!!

THANKS AGAIN

KEL XX

5 replies
madgeowens Posted 2 Jan 2011 , 10:52pm
post #2 of 6

I try to always spray vodka thru it last then dry it out....if it does not spray I dip the nozzle in vodka and spray vodka thru until its open....then it work fine icon_smile.gif

tiggy2 Posted 2 Jan 2011 , 11:33pm
post #3 of 6

Did you or DH by chance take it apart? If so it may not be put back together right or the needle is bent.

kellyanne1981 Posted 3 Jan 2011 , 10:51am
post #4 of 6

i will try the vodka trick

the only thing that was taken off was the nedle cap to ensure i had flushed it through. it has started to spray water but its not a continuous stream its pulsing now.....which is still a problem!!! god im hopeless with anything technical

thanks for your advice xx

kellyanne1981 Posted 3 Jan 2011 , 11:50am
post #5 of 6

yey fixed it.....aircap not tightened !!! icon_smile.gif ty again for replies

madgeowens Posted 4 Jan 2011 , 1:57am
post #6 of 6

yahoo, so happy its fixed

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%