Amazing Wedding Cakes

Lounge By pastryqueen9 Updated 11 Jan 2011 , 5:50pm by cakesmart

pastryqueen9 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pastryqueen9 Posted 4 Jan 2011 , 1:46am
post #31 of 36

lyndim wrote:

[/quote]Pastryqueen9, I purchased edible spray thru Global Sugar Art. It's by "chefmaster" works a lot better than Duff's or Wilton's. HTL

Quote:
Quote:

Thanks so much! I will try this brand and see if my luck changes. icon_lol.gifthumbs_up.gif

sccandwbfan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sccandwbfan Posted 4 Jan 2011 , 7:39pm
post #32 of 36

I used the Wilton Blue on my last cake and it seem to work well. It gave me just the effect I was looking for.

Christy

pastryqueen9 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pastryqueen9 Posted 11 Jan 2011 , 12:54am
post #33 of 36

sccandwbfan wrote:

Quote:
Quote:

I used the Wilton Blue on my last cake and it seem to work well. It gave me just the effect I was looking for.

Do you have a picture to share please?

bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 11 Jan 2011 , 1:24am
post #34 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by imagenthatnj

I actually bought all the seasons at iTunes (the best thing I ever bought), so that I can watch them whenever I want on my laptop.

I'm really glad you mentioned that -- I've never seen the show (no cable -- I refuse to pay for TV I don't watch) but every now and then I will buy the series if it's good. I've heard a lot of good things about this series!! icon_biggrin.gif

FromScratchSF Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FromScratchSF Posted 11 Jan 2011 , 3:04am
post #35 of 36

I use fluer de sel, it is much different in texture then kosher salt. It's not as "salty" when you use it as a texture topping on caramel or dark chocolate, simply because it's naturally a flake of subtle salty goodness as opposed to a chunk of salt like you get on a pretzel. Anyway, I love that show! thumbs_up.gif

cakesmart Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesmart Posted 11 Jan 2011 , 5:50pm
post #36 of 36
Quote:

Sorry to see that Reva will no longer be a part of the show. She was one of my favorites.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%