What Is Your Most Creative Cupcake?

Baking By mombabytiger Updated 5 Jan 2011 , 5:08am by All4Show

mombabytiger Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mombabytiger Posted 1 Jan 2011 , 8:16pm
post #1 of 8

I know the customers all want the red velvet and the plain old chocolate/vanilla, but what are you proudest of?

Mine is a Tropical Cupcake - Pineapple cake, cream cheese icing, toasted coconut around the edges and a banana chip stuck in the middle. People worship this cupcake!

7 replies
jo3d33 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jo3d33 Posted 1 Jan 2011 , 8:33pm
post #2 of 8

That cupcake sounds fantastic!!!! would you mind sharing the recipe? PM me if you are feeling generous icon_smile.gif hehe. Mine are nothing as fancy as yours but I get alot of request (from friends and family since Im not really "in business") for chocolate raspberry Kahlua. Its really yummy.

adonisthegreek1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adonisthegreek1 Posted 1 Jan 2011 , 8:44pm
post #3 of 8

Guinness cupcake with chocolate, cream cheese icing and espresso crunch sprinkled on top

thin4life Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thin4life Posted 1 Jan 2011 , 8:51pm
post #4 of 8

Ok, if you guys are going to post these delicious cupcakes you make, I think it is only fair you share your recipes icon_smile.gif

playingwithsugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
playingwithsugar Posted 1 Jan 2011 , 9:13pm
post #5 of 8

I had the most awesome double coconut cake recipe, which was given to me by someone here on CC. Unfortunately, the recipe is now gone with my old, crashed computer, and a PM to the person who gave it to me went unanswered. The cake had coconut in it, not just tossed on the frosting. It tasted like the inside of a Mounds bar. It made awesome cupcakes, too.

I tried looking it up in the archives, because she posted it in the threads, but the website is still screwed up and does not allow me to search the archives past the first page.

BTW - if anyone has it, would you please post it or send it to me? It was the one that started with cake mix.

Thanks!

Theresa icon_smile.gif

JackieDryden Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JackieDryden Posted 3 Jan 2011 , 3:38am
post #6 of 8

Mine is a chocolate cupcake with a caramel butterscotch buttercream and chopped cocoa roasted almonds sprinkled on top. My husbands eats a bunch when I first make them, and everyone raves!

yummy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yummy Posted 5 Jan 2011 , 4:45am
post #7 of 8

Mine's is amaretto raspberry.

All4Show Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
All4Show Posted 5 Jan 2011 , 5:08am
post #8 of 8

Chai spice cupcake, filled with cinnamon truffle filling, frosted with Bettercream flavored with Torani Chai Spice Syrup, topped with Pampered Chef Cinnamon Sprinkle and thinly sliced Zero Bars.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%