I Love My New Cricut Cake!

Decorating By Twinflower Updated 2 Jan 2011 , 6:11pm by poochynooch

Twinflower Posted 1 Jan 2011 , 1:32am
post #1 of 6

I got Cricut Cake for Christmas and I couldn't wait to use it! I made this New Year's cake! I am so excited to use this machine to its fullest potential. It cuts beautifully with the right gumpaste.

5 replies
Twinflower Posted 1 Jan 2011 , 1:34am
post #2 of 6

I added the attachment but I must have done something wrong Anyway, this Cricut Cake cake is on my picture page.

Happy New Year everyone!

jenncowin Posted 1 Jan 2011 , 1:40am
post #3 of 6

I got the mini for Christmas and love it as well! I think I'm going to use it more than I thought I would!

pezadoodle Posted 2 Jan 2011 , 12:47pm
post #4 of 6

glad you are liking it! i was given one by provocraft when they first came out but am not an avid cake baker so i have little experience which has amde using it frustrating. BUT i do love to bake and decorate cakes and am determined to figure out the fhole gumpaste thing icon_razz.gif i have done 3 cakes so far but they take me FOREVER! i usually use the cricut gumpaste in the tub - you can get it at the craft stores. seems to work well and i think it tastes fairly good too.

jenncowin Posted 2 Jan 2011 , 1:20pm
post #5 of 6

I just used the gumpaste I had on hand which is Bakels and didn't have any problems at all with it. Still learning with the preasure setting and all, but very pleased with it!

poochynooch Posted 2 Jan 2011 , 6:11pm
post #6 of 6

Ive had mine since they came out but havent really used it much - the first time was complete frustration but last night completed a cake using it and everything was perfect -- it takes a bit of getting used as does everything new but Im going to use it alot more!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%