I Love My New Cricut Cake!

Decorating By Twinflower Updated 2 Jan 2011 , 6:11pm by poochynooch

Twinflower Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Twinflower Posted 1 Jan 2011 , 1:32am
post #1 of 6

I got Cricut Cake for Christmas and I couldn't wait to use it! I made this New Year's cake! I am so excited to use this machine to its fullest potential. It cuts beautifully with the right gumpaste.

5 replies
Twinflower Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Twinflower Posted 1 Jan 2011 , 1:34am
post #2 of 6

I added the attachment but I must have done something wrong Anyway, this Cricut Cake cake is on my picture page.

Happy New Year everyone!

jenncowin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jenncowin Posted 1 Jan 2011 , 1:40am
post #3 of 6

I got the mini for Christmas and love it as well! I think I'm going to use it more than I thought I would!

pezadoodle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pezadoodle Posted 2 Jan 2011 , 12:47pm
post #4 of 6

glad you are liking it! i was given one by provocraft when they first came out but am not an avid cake baker so i have little experience which has amde using it frustrating. BUT i do love to bake and decorate cakes and am determined to figure out the fhole gumpaste thing icon_razz.gif i have done 3 cakes so far but they take me FOREVER! i usually use the cricut gumpaste in the tub - you can get it at the craft stores. seems to work well and i think it tastes fairly good too.

jenncowin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jenncowin Posted 2 Jan 2011 , 1:20pm
post #5 of 6

I just used the gumpaste I had on hand which is Bakels and didn't have any problems at all with it. Still learning with the preasure setting and all, but very pleased with it!

poochynooch Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
poochynooch Posted 2 Jan 2011 , 6:11pm
post #6 of 6

Ive had mine since they came out but havent really used it much - the first time was complete frustration but last night completed a cake using it and everything was perfect -- it takes a bit of getting used as does everything new but Im going to use it alot more!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%