Molds

Decorating By ALR1955 Updated 3 Jan 2011 , 3:37pm by MYOM-Dominic

ALR1955 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ALR1955 Posted 30 Dec 2010 , 9:34pm
post #1 of 9

I sure would be interested in both the beer and wine bottle mold.
I know you can make them yourself but just a little bit chicken on doing it by myself with no one around that has done it before.

8 replies
MYOM-Dominic Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MYOM-Dominic Posted 31 Dec 2010 , 4:58pm
post #2 of 9

Hi ALR1955,

What do you mean you have no one around who has done it before? You have me! Just set up the free video on your computer and follow along. You can stop the video and make your preparations and then come back and continue through the next segment. I know it can be a bit intimidating, but if you take your time and succeed you are going to feel real good.

But maybe you need a little incentive?

How about this - if you give it a try and send me a picture of the results in this forum, I will let you pick out any one of Earlene's Lace Molds which I will send to you absolutely free!

Go To: http://www.makeyourownmolds.com/enhanced-lace-mold to see Earlene's molds

Dominic icon_smile.gif

Buttercream_warrior Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Buttercream_warrior Posted 31 Dec 2010 , 5:52pm
post #3 of 9

wow!! talk about an incentive..go for it!!

FayMakesCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FayMakesCakes Posted 31 Dec 2010 , 6:11pm
post #4 of 9

Amazing, go for it. I just made a mold from MYOM and I just watched the beer bottle mold video (4 or 5 pts) and Dominic really does go through it step by step by step. You could probably just do it with him - he doesn't skip anything. I'm going to try it soon. I just need to buy some more copyflex since I used most of it on another mold I made. Just FYI - I found a mold for what I was making and with shipping it was basically double the price of MYOM - and it's pretty simple. I was scared at first - the copyflex sat around for about a week before I had the courage to make it but it was super easy and came out great.

Rosie2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rosie2 Posted 31 Dec 2010 , 6:37pm
post #5 of 9

Wow, Dominic rocks!!!

I should really find an excuse to make a beer bottle cake!! icon_biggrin.gif

cakedoff Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakedoff Posted 2 Jan 2011 , 1:20am
post #6 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by MYOM-Dominic

Hi ALR1955,

What do you mean you have no one around who has done it before? You have me! Just set up the free video on your computer and follow along. You can stop the video and make your preparations and then come back and continue through the next segment. I know it can be a bit intimidating, but if you take your time and succeed you are going to feel real good.

How about this - if you give it a try and send me a picture of the results in this forum, I will let you pick out any one of Earlene's Lace Molds which I will send to you absolutely free!

Go To: http://www.makeyourownmolds.com/enhanced-lace-mold to see Earlene's molds

Dominic icon_smile.gif

Is this offer open to ant first time mold-maker? I've been anticipating this for a year...still a little "chicken"!

cakedoff Posted 2 Jan 2011 , 1:21am
post #7 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by MYOM-Dominic

Hi ALR1955,

Dominic icon_smile.gif

Is this offer open to any first time mold-maker? I've been anticipating this for a year...still a little "chicken"!

cakedoff Posted 2 Jan 2011 , 1:22am
post #8 of 9

Is the free Earlene's mold offer open to any first time mold-maker? I've been anticipating this for a year...still a little "chicken"!

MYOM-Dominic Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MYOM-Dominic Posted 3 Jan 2011 , 3:37pm
post #9 of 9

Hi Cakedoff,

What a great question. Absolutely yes. If you overcome your fear and make the beer bottle mold, and send me a picture in this forum, you can pick any Earlene lace mold and I'll send it to you for free. If you want to proceed, put your CC username in the "Additional Comments" section in the check out. You must do this so I can keep track of this offer that I have made to you.

Good Luck!

Dominic icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%