Dilema!! Short Time Frame Need Your Help Please!

Decorating By sweetneice Updated 29 Dec 2010 , 2:33am by sweetneice

sweetneice Posted 29 Dec 2010 , 1:19am
post #1 of 7

HEY GUYS! IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME! LOL! LISTEN, I NEED TO MAKE 3 DOG FACES OUT OF CAKE. I DON'T HAVE THE PAN AND CAN'T FIND ONE ANYWHERE. WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST? IT'S DUE FRIDAY. HE DOESN'T WANT FONDANT EITHER! UGH! SO MY THOUGHT WAS TO USE THE TIP WITH MULTIPLE HOLES(SORRY DON'T KNOW THE NUMBER!)FOR THE FUR, BUT I'M LOST AFTER THAT. ANY HELP? YOU GUYS ARE SO TALENTED I KNOW SOMEBODY KNOWS SOMETHING.....AT LEAST I HOPE! LOL! TIA!

6 replies
durango_girl08 Posted 29 Dec 2010 , 1:45am
post #2 of 7

maybe you can do one with short hair and one with longer hair the other one im lost on sorry

poohthebear Posted 29 Dec 2010 , 1:49am
post #3 of 7

Do you have a ball pan (that can be the heads) if not what about using a jumbo muffin pan and a cupcake pan for snouts.

leah_s Posted 29 Dec 2010 , 1:54am
post #4 of 7

Why are you yelling at us?

simplysouthern Posted 29 Dec 2010 , 2:02am
post #5 of 7

Lol @ Leah

I've never tried a doggie cake, only worked cupcakes. I used Karen Tack Hello, Cupcake book. She makes like 5 different dogs. Try googling that o see if you can get some ideas.

simplysouthern Posted 29 Dec 2010 , 2:03am
post #6 of 7

Lol @ Leah

I've never tried a doggie cake, only worked cupcakes. I used Karen Tack Hello, Cupcake book. She makes like 5 different dogs. Try googling that o see if you can get some ideas.

sweetneice Posted 29 Dec 2010 , 2:33am
post #7 of 7

Leah, I wasn't yelling, I just forgot to turn off the caps by accident in my haste.

Thanks for all the suggestions

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%