Finally Got Pics Up On Profile Please Give Feedback...

Decorating By DaphneSUE Updated 26 Dec 2010 , 9:56pm by FayMakesCakes

DaphneSUE Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DaphneSUE Posted 26 Dec 2010 , 8:10pm
post #1 of 5

Please look at my pics of the cakes i have made...give feedback good or bad...just remember im pretty new at this...leave tips if you see something i could have done better...thanks in advance for all the help...

4 replies
genevieveyum Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
genevieveyum Posted 26 Dec 2010 , 8:26pm
post #2 of 5

A few things to consider- it's helpful when I look at people's pics to have a short description about any techniques or materials used- is it all buttercream, is it all cake or does it use rice krispy treats, modeling chocolate or fondant etc... It is also more efficient to add additional photos of the same cake under one entry (this is an option offered when your photo first finishes uploading) this way people looking at a cake can see it from different angles without having to go to a new screen view. Good luck and welcome!

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 26 Dec 2010 , 8:26pm
post #3 of 5

Your cakes are really good.I especially like the deer head...Excellent!! The quality of a few photos though are quite yellow so it was hard to see the colors...Great job!!

DaphneSUE Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DaphneSUE Posted 26 Dec 2010 , 9:29pm
post #4 of 5

thanks for the tips and feedback...i have put descriptions on all the cakes now so pleas have another look...

FayMakesCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FayMakesCakes Posted 26 Dec 2010 , 9:56pm
post #5 of 5

Very cute. I especially liked the minnie mouse (in particular the silhouettes on the bottom tier), and the sculpted dinosaur. The deer head was very cool. I agree that some pics are yellow and hard to see - the stork one for example - a clearer pic may have shown more details, but very cool.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%