How Much Would You Charge For Cricut Cut Images?

Decorating By Limpy Updated 19 Dec 2010 , 12:30am by paoli96

Limpy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Limpy Posted 18 Dec 2010 , 11:37pm
post #1 of 3

O.K. I just had an idea as to how I can recoup some of the money that I paid for the Cricut Cake (I was one of the people that bought it when it first came out & paid top dollar & now it is selling for half the price).I have mastered the learning curve & am now quite good with the machine. I have quite a few cartiridges & want to offer the cut out images for sale, but don't know where to start as regards to pricing. It would include the cutout, in the appropriate size, in a ziploc type bag.Everthing that I have cut out so far has been from fondant. Maybe so much per inch?Anyone have any ideas?

2 replies
-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 19 Dec 2010 , 12:10am
post #2 of 3

Well these would need to be your own designs. Because I would wager that the images off their cartridges are copyrighted.

And honestly, I don't think there's a market for them--no offense. I mean there might be but a small market--you gotta find a do it yourselfer who has an event.

paoli96 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
paoli96 Posted 19 Dec 2010 , 12:30am
post #3 of 3

Have you looked on Etsy.com? There's a couple sellers on there selling fondant items. In the search box, just type in "fondant". The one seller actually sells quite a few items. I do think she designs them herself, but it would give you an idea.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%