Cookies And Cake

Decorating By ThePurpleButterfly Updated 2 Jan 2011 , 10:32pm by Zahrah

ThePurpleButterfly Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ThePurpleButterfly Posted 16 Dec 2010 , 4:38am
post #1 of 4

I have a nice order for Lemon-Coconut snowball cookies for Christmas. They also want a reg cake (undecorated). She LOVES my double chocolate cake with the milk chocolate ganache. The question I have is, what can I do to get the cake to go well with the cookies?

I was thinking of doing the double chocolate cake, torted with milk chocolate ganache between the layers, white chocolate ganache on the outside and coconut flakes. Does that sound like it would go well together?

3 replies
Lizzard1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lizzard1 Posted 16 Dec 2010 , 5:04am
post #2 of 4

Well, they both sound amazing!! I am not sure about trying to get them to "go together" but the white chocolate idea sounds like a good one. I don't think they have to go together though. Sometimes people like things to be different. Either way I think it will go great! Good Luck icon_smile.gif

ThePurpleButterfly Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ThePurpleButterfly Posted 16 Dec 2010 , 6:44pm
post #3 of 4

I should have been more specific. Does the white chocolate ganache and chocolate cake go well with coconut?

Zahrah Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Zahrah Posted 2 Jan 2011 , 10:32pm
post #4 of 4

Chocolate goes with everything, so yes to the chocolate & coconut (almond joy & mounds candy bars). White chocolate is so mild in flavor you're good there too.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%