Cake Boss Software

Business By LVega32 Updated 18 Dec 2010 , 10:33pm by beesweetcakes

LVega32 Posted 15 Dec 2010 , 8:11am
post #1 of 8

Hello!
Have any one try the cake boss software is it really good to buy? Need advice... very expensive...

here is the web..
http://www.cakeboss.com/

7 replies
cakesdivine Posted 15 Dec 2010 , 2:42pm
post #2 of 8

Actually it is very inexpensive! If you compare it to other bakery specific software, those run in excess of $3000 (some as high as $30,000). There is no tech support fee, it is free. You can load Cake Boss on as many computers as you wish. Updates are free unless it is a full version rewrite, but then if you own the software already all you pay is the difference between the old version price and the new version price.

The program is amazing! Don't know how I managed before I had this program. Absolutely LOVE it! Worth every penny and then some!

Edited to add: Since you are a member of CC you get a 10% discount too! And KelleyM is a member here on CC and will help you with anything in regard to the program. She and her husband own Masters Software, the makers of Cake Boss. icon_biggrin.gif

jason_kraft Posted 15 Dec 2010 , 4:18pm
post #3 of 8

There is also a 30-day money back guarantee, so it can't hurt to try it.

You will probably still need accounting software though (i.e. QuickBooks).

tootie0809 Posted 15 Dec 2010 , 6:53pm
post #4 of 8

I totally agree with Cakesdivine. The software is phenomenal and makes keeping organized with orders a breeze. It is very well priced, and they are really awesome to work with. If I've ever had a question or problem, they are very quick to help and respond. Definitely worth it!

DebBTX Posted 15 Dec 2010 , 9:00pm
post #5 of 8

Cake Boss is a wonderful program with great customer service.

-Debbie B.

pattycakesnj Posted 15 Dec 2010 , 9:25pm
post #6 of 8

Love it. When my computer crashed, Kelley got me back up and running in no time. It is great for keeping track of orders and letting you know what a cake or cookie cost you. It is a great program and did I say I love it? I do.

TPACakeGirl Posted 16 Dec 2010 , 6:11pm
post #7 of 8

I've had it for 6 months now, and I love it. It keeps me organized. Before I got the software, I was severely under charging for my cakes. Sometimes, I wasn't even breaking even.

beesweetcakes Posted 18 Dec 2010 , 10:33pm
post #8 of 8

I personally don't really care for it. My DH bought for me not realizing that it wasn't Mac compatible. I can use it but have to go through another program. I have my own way to stay organized and it works for me.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%