Oh Give Me A Break!

Lounge By Christina1207 Updated 29 Dec 2010 , 4:08am by Christina1207

millie332 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
millie332 Posted 29 Dec 2010 , 12:09am
post #31 of 34

OMG im a huge dog advocate and what your friend did was utterly ridiculous and frankly self centered and selfish. Ok now Im gonna stand on my soap box lol. They say the time that animals get taken to shelters the most is right after the chrsitmas season (basically so many are given as a gift but cant be taken care of) so they are taken to shelters. In my area we have a shelter but ours is not a no kill shelter which in turn means that any dog that has vicious tendancies will be killed regardless. My daughter has a friend who bought a pit bull puppy for her 7 yr old son for his birthday. Well lets see here she cant even afford to keep food on the table for her and her children and I mean this literally I have many times given her food for her kids and her and the dog as well... I cannot see this puppy suffering. I feel the same way you do DONOT get an animal if you cannot take care of one emotionally,physically,and financially it hurts them more then helps them please understand that. So what your friend did was so unfair to not only the dog but to her child who had to go through that what was she thinking (in her case why wasnt she thinking).o

Christina1207 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Christina1207 Posted 29 Dec 2010 , 2:32am
post #32 of 34

I have two pugs, if anyone has ever had or knows anyone with pugs, then you know they faces stink, they snored horribly loud and snort constantly and have really buggy eyes and wrinkly faces. Some say they are ugly but I find them so adorable when they stare at me with those buggy eyes and the curly-q tails wagging so hard their butts. I can't image my life with out them, they make me laugh everyday espically when they howl. In fact they are laying on the back of couch right behind me snoring really really loud.

tryingcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tryingcake Posted 29 Dec 2010 , 4:02am
post #33 of 34

Am I missing something? She's hoping to move in two years and got rid of them now? IMNTBHO, she's a sympathy seeker. poor kid to be raised like that.

My fur baby may as well have come from my body (1.5 year old 10 pound yorkie - not fat - just full sized). She's convinced I birthed her. Spoiled brat!

Christina1207 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Christina1207 Posted 29 Dec 2010 , 4:08am
post #34 of 34

Too cute. We first got our little boy pug ribbit for my hubby and I wanted a little girl. Funny thing is she's a daddy's girl and Ribbit is such a mama's boy

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%