Omg Up All Night Doing Very Naughty Cake While Kids Sleep!

Decorating By Cakeartist5523 Updated 16 Mar 2011 , 9:45pm by juliejules99

Cakeartist5523 Posted 11 Dec 2010 , 2:36pm
post #1 of 2

BECAUSE this cake order is so dirty I thought I should work on it at night while my three boys slept (ages 16, 12, and icon_cool.gif to avoid any problems with my boys curiosity or wandering eyes.........................I have done this before from time to time to avoid them laughing at a set of boobs or worse a 3D penis........Usually I get a couple hours in before they get up for school and then return to my bed after I sleep walk them to school!!

But as I closed the door to the garage at 6:00 am this morninig my sense of relief and pride turned into FEAR then TERROR!

It is SATURDAY (no school) and I volunteered 3 weeks ago to babysit my 3 year old neice ......TODAY, this morning, right now, light she is sitting in my lap, looking at me so sweetly!!!! I think sweetly cant see through my burning blurry eyes!!

Cake allnighters have got to end! When am I going to get faster!!!

1 reply
juliejules99 Posted 16 Mar 2011 , 9:45pm
post #2 of 2

LOl, I see you posted this over a year ago, so how long did it take you to get to bed at a decent time? Im running on no sleep at this moment.... I could use an estimate icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%