Just Wanted To No If I Need To Step It Up A Notch

Lounge By mommynana Updated 19 Dec 2010 , 11:38pm by mommynana

mommynana Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommynana Posted 11 Dec 2010 , 4:17am
post #1 of 11

put together cookies at 4 pm put them in the fridge to cool ,cooked for 7 people ate, cleaned up , cut out cookies baked cookies ( 53 of them) and decortated them and i got done a 10 45 oh half had fondant and half rolled buttercream (snowman stars, christmas trees. just wanted to no if that was good or i need to work faster

10 replies
Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 11 Dec 2010 , 4:26am
post #2 of 11

I'd say you did well..I would have gave up after dinner and called it a night!!! You go girl!!!

mommynana Posted 11 Dec 2010 , 4:32am
post #3 of 11

i would have kiddiekakes, but my boss is having a christmas party tom. for all the kids of the people that work there and the grandkids with santa and all, and i had to make something for them, she does it every year, and i think its very nice or her to do that

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 11 Dec 2010 , 4:34am
post #4 of 11

Ahh..I'm just kidding.... icon_wink.gificon_wink.gif ..I would have done it for a great cause also...

mommynana Posted 11 Dec 2010 , 4:48am
post #5 of 11

im sure u would...meanwhile im still up. its 11:45 and have to go to work tom. i don`t no if its just me but when i bake i can`t sleep i guess its that smell of baked cookies in the house.. ha ha

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 11 Dec 2010 , 2:42pm
post #6 of 11

Decorated cookies always take me longer than I think they will. I think you did fine.

mommynana Posted 12 Dec 2010 , 3:07am
post #7 of 11

thanks, costomeczar

ShaunPepe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShaunPepe Posted 13 Dec 2010 , 12:22pm
post #8 of 11

Impressive! I can't wait until my 2 little ones stop taking up all my time and keeping me up at night. We always feel great when we get alot of baking/cooking/cleaning done in a short time,

mommynana Posted 13 Dec 2010 , 3:49pm
post #9 of 11

i no what u mean shaunacey, i watch 3 of my grandchildren and they do want the time, i try to knock them tired by playing with them but its me that gets knocked out... lol

diamonds-and-rust Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diamonds-and-rust Posted 19 Dec 2010 , 7:06pm
post #10 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommynana

i would have kiddiekakes, but my boss is having a christmas party tom. for all the kids of the people that work there and the grandkids with santa and all, and i had to make something for them, she does it every year, and i think its very nice or her to do that

I think its very nice of YOU to make all those cookies thumbs_up.gif

mommynana Posted 19 Dec 2010 , 11:38pm
post #11 of 11

thanks,diamonds, and im still makeing them, i though i was finished but everytime i turn around someone is having a christmas party for kids and i can t help myself

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%