Call Me Silly, But...

Decorating By caked4life Updated 10 Dec 2010 , 9:15pm by metria

caked4life Posted 10 Dec 2010 , 8:23pm
post #1 of 5

what is "THE MAT". Does anyone have a link to this apparent best thing since water, tool.


4 replies
icer101 Posted 10 Dec 2010 , 8:31pm
post #2 of 5

hi, there are several threads on this. here is one of them.hth It is a food safe vinyl mat that sweetwise sells. some like it some don,t. on youtube she shows how to use it.

bakencake Posted 10 Dec 2010 , 8:45pm
post #3 of 5

I watch ALL the cake decorating shows on Tv and i have seen several stores use them. Specially when they are working on a lot of fondant and need to transfer a big sheet over to a cake.

icer101 Posted 10 Dec 2010 , 8:59pm
post #4 of 5

This "MAT" is something new. Sweetwise came up with it for being food safe. I think it is 15 dollars. most decorators use the vinyl mats that you get where you buy material ,etc. So , yes, this is something new. check it out on the site i gave you and youtube. hth

metria Posted 10 Dec 2010 , 9:15pm
post #5 of 5

Quote by @%username% on %date%