How Much To Charge?

Decorating By cakebaker1957 Updated 8 Dec 2010 , 1:20pm by cakebaker1957

cakebaker1957 Posted 7 Dec 2010 , 5:43pm
post #1 of 3

Hey to all, i haven't been on here for a while, but i have been asked to do a engagement cake for someone , she wants cupcakes too, She needs enough cake and cupcakes to feed about 100 guest, Im kinda busy since she needs it by the 28th of Dec, icon_rolleyes.gif So i dont know how to charge her especially for the cupcakes since i havent really priced cupcakes before, Im not a professional cake decorater so i dont know what to do, Oh she wants all buttercream and the tiffany blue on the cake and cupcakes along with white and black??? icon_confused.gif Thanks to all

2 replies
leily Posted 7 Dec 2010 , 7:19pm
post #2 of 3

i charge the the same price for a cupcake as i do for a serving of cake. It is less than the standard 8 cubic inches in a swerving of cake, but i do have more handling time/labor involved so my profit still balances out.

cakebaker1957 Posted 8 Dec 2010 , 1:20pm
post #3 of 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by leily

i charge the the same price for a cupcake as i do for a serving of cake. It is less than the standard 8 cubic inches in a swerving of cake, but i do have more handling time/labor involved so my profit still balances out.

Thank You,

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%