Linda Mcclure Dvd's Has Anyone Bought Them?

Decorating By Christine1219 Updated 15 Dec 2010 , 4:30pm by Christine1219

Christine1219 Posted 5 Dec 2010 , 6:22pm
post #1 of 6

Hello. I understand Lind McClure has dvd's for sale showing her meathod of using CRICUT machines. Does anyone have it? Is it stpe by step instructions on exactly what & how to use the machine or is it ideas of softwear and cake planning? I purchased an EXPRESSION for cake decorating.I find using it and finding the proper consistance & pressure & such quite a task. I am looking for STEP BY STEP instructions..

Anyone have any insight??

HAPPY DECORATING !!
Christine

5 replies
bonniekaye Posted 5 Dec 2010 , 11:10pm
post #2 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine1219

Hello. I understand Lind McClure has dvd's for sale showing her meathod of using machines. Does anyone have it? Is it stpe by step instructions on exactly what & how to use the machine or is it ideas of softwear and cake planning? I purchased an EXPRESSION for cake decorating.I find using it and finding the proper consistance & pressure & such quite a task. I am looking for STEP BY STEP instructions..

Anyone have any insight??

HAPPY DECORATING !!
Christine

I have all her DVDs. They all were made using the cricut expression. Her first one is called creative designs, it shows the basics. I did also get the Silhourtte after taking her class. I really love the print and cut feature.

Christine1219 Posted 6 Dec 2010 , 3:46am
post #3 of 6

Thanks so much for the hint about her web site ! Are the DVD's Step by Step instructiuons? I appreciate your help !

debster Posted 6 Dec 2010 , 4:11am
post #4 of 6

I have her first and yes it is VERY informative, she shows how to alter the Cricut for cutting gumpaste and it's step by step. Her gumpaste recipe is step by step also, but I think someone said she doesn't add that on the DVD now. Rumor though. You will love her work , she's very helpful when you email or even call. Nice lady all around!!!

Christine1219 Posted 7 Dec 2010 , 2:37pm
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by debster

I have her first and yes it is VERY informative, she shows how to alter the for cutting gumpaste and it's step by step. Her gumpaste recipe is step by step also, but I think someone said she doesn't add that on the DVD now. Rumor though. You will love her work , she's very helpful when you email or even call. Nice lady all around!!!

FABULOUS !! Just got myself a birthday present ! Thanks for the insight !!

I am about to order the Creative Design DVD !! icon_biggrin.gifthumbs_up.gif

Christine1219 Posted 15 Dec 2010 , 4:30pm
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine1219

Quote:
Originally Posted by debster

I have her first and yes it is VERY informative, she shows how to alter the for cutting gumpaste and it's step by step. Her gumpaste recipe is step by step also, but I think someone said she doesn't add that on the DVD now. Rumor though. You will love her work , she's very helpful when you email or even call. Nice lady all around!!!

FABULOUS !! Just got myself a birthday present ! Thanks for the insight !!

I am about to order the Creative Design DVD !! icon_biggrin.gifthumbs_up.gif

WOW !! I just watched the first DVD of the set!! Its SO informative , although not great quality video recording you overlook it because it is SO informative !!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%