Super Hero Cake...need Help Asap!!!

Decorating By Alycat613 Updated 1 Dec 2010 , 2:08pm by Alycat613

Alycat613 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Alycat613 Posted 1 Dec 2010 , 3:47am
post #1 of 8

Ok, I got a last minute cake request. I am not one to turn much away, so of course I accepted. But, now I am stuck!!!!!! It is due Fri afternoon and it is already late Tues. night. I just talked to her and she wants a super hero cake. Her son loves all of the Justice League. I, of course, am a mother of 2 girls, so I know NOTHING about super heros. The little boy's favorite super hero is Iron Man and he is dressing up as Spiderman at the party so we have to incorporate him as well. I found a cake here on CC and love it, but Iron Man isn't on it!! I don't know if there is an emblem for Iron Man or how to even incorporate him. I don't want anything too difficult or too costly for this cake. It is more of a favor for a friend doing this cake!! PLEASE HELP!!! Thank you!
Here is the cake I like on here....
http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1393042

7 replies
Jeep_girl816 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jeep_girl816 Posted 1 Dec 2010 , 3:56am
post #2 of 8

Iron man wears a red costume with a yellow triangle on it Try this link: http://marvel.com/universe3zx/index.php?title=File:IronMan_Head.jpg&filetimestamp=20090911174114 Also the Justice League(Superman, Batman, Wonder woman, Green lantern, etc) is DC Comics and Iron Man and Spiderman Are Marvel, not that it matters terribly, I'm just a comic nerd trying to educate icon_smile.gif

Jeep_girl816 Posted 1 Dec 2010 , 3:58am
post #3 of 8

Oh and you can get those little comic guys like that are on the cake you like at just about any toy store or toy section and Iron Man is usually pretty easy to find if you go that route, hth!

Alycat613 Posted 1 Dec 2010 , 4:54am
post #4 of 8

Thank you sooo much!!! That helps a ton. Thanks for educating, I can always use it when it involves anything not girl related!

Jeep_girl816 Posted 1 Dec 2010 , 5:00am
post #5 of 8

Ok, one more educational moment, comics and super heroes can be for girls too!! I know more about them than my husband and he's very impressed by that, lol! Btw, I'm not a total nerd! I love shoes and romantic comedies & barbie too, in fact I think barbie should ditch Ken for a super hero like wolverine icon_biggrin.gif

ChunkkeeMunkkee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ChunkkeeMunkkee Posted 1 Dec 2010 , 5:05am
post #6 of 8

Jeep Girl... YOU ROCK!!!! If I was Barbie... I WOULD!

playingwithsugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
playingwithsugar Posted 1 Dec 2010 , 5:50am
post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep_girl816

Also the Justice League(Superman, Batman, Wonder woman, Green lantern, etc) is DC Comics and Iron Man and Spiderman Are Marvel, not that it matters terribly, I'm just a comic nerd trying to educate icon_smile.gif

That's just what I thought! Justice League Roll Call, circa 1965 (yesterday, when I was young)

Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Flash, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, Green Arrow, Atom, Hawkman

Theresa icon_smile.gif

Alycat613 Posted 1 Dec 2010 , 2:08pm
post #8 of 8

I didn't mean it in a bad way Jeep Girl. I just meant that my girls won't play with anything that is not "girlie". To them, super heros are not girlie. I have never been an overly girlie girl, so I am not one to say they cannot play with them, they just choose not to

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%