Dvd Fun With Fondant Frills/jennifer Dontz??

Decorating By shannycakers Updated 1 Dec 2010 , 5:31pm by JenniferMI

shannycakers Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shannycakers Posted 30 Nov 2010 , 2:48pm
post #1 of 16

anyone have this dvd? I was wondering what you learn from it before i ask for it for christmas icon_smile.gif My dear hubby said, um make sure you need this first! LOL

15 replies
shannycakers Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shannycakers Posted 30 Nov 2010 , 2:56pm
post #2 of 16

ok i just answered my own questions by searching on here, it seems everyone loves them!! come on Christmasicon_smile.gif

Kaylani Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kaylani Posted 30 Nov 2010 , 5:40pm
post #3 of 16

Hi! I know you already answered your question, but I wanted to throw my 2 cents in icon_biggrin.gif

All of Jennifer Dontz's dvd's & Sharon Zambito's Suagr Ed dvds are worth every penny & then some. They are detailed & generous with tips and techniques.

Even if you have been doing it a long time, I would order all of them. They are wonderful. Sharon & Jennifer are both here on CC and are always helpful & encouraging.

thumbs_up.gif

uniquecreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
uniquecreations Posted 30 Nov 2010 , 7:04pm
post #4 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylani

Hi! I know you already answered your question, but I wanted to throw my 2 cents in icon_biggrin.gif

All of Jennifer Dontz's dvd's & Sharon Zambito's Suagr Ed dvds are worth every penny & then some. They are detailed & generous with tips and techniques.

Even if you have been doing it a long time, I would order all of them. They are wonderful. Sharon & Jennifer are both here on CC and are always helpful & encouraging.
DITTO!!!! thumbs_up.gif They are both awesome about answering any questions that you may have and that says a lot because everyone that has DVD's out dont give you the freedom to contact them if you have any questions they are both awesome, talented and blessed ladies!!!!!
thumbs_up.gif

Loucinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Loucinda Posted 30 Nov 2010 , 8:42pm
post #5 of 16

Ditto on the above. I have them all, and LOVE them all.

Jennifer also sends her items wrapped as gifts, so it is really special when they arrive!!

Kaytecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kaytecake Posted 30 Nov 2010 , 9:06pm
post #6 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loucinda

Ditto on the above. I have them all, and LOVE them all.

Jennifer also sends her items wrapped as gifts, so it is really special when they arrive!!

I have both of Jennifer's DVDs and they are worth every penny. I still have to work on my skills and she covers the basics and beyond.

I love they way she wraps the items, too. A nice touch that makes you feel like you're shopping at a fancy boutique! icon_biggrin.gif

Peridot Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Peridot Posted 30 Nov 2010 , 9:38pm
post #7 of 16

I have all of Jennifer's DVD's and I have all of Sharon's also. Both ladies produce great DVD's and I have learned so much from both of them. You can't go wrong purchasing Jen's or Sharon's productions. A great investment!

bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 30 Nov 2010 , 10:02pm
post #8 of 16

Agree, I, too, have all the DVDs by both ladies and highly recommend all of them. It doesn't matter if you're new or an experienced decorator, you will learn from all of them. icon_biggrin.gif

tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 1 Dec 2010 , 2:15pm
post #9 of 16

Your question has already been answered but I was just curious if your dear hubby "needs" every thing he asks for or gets. Sorry but this is a real pet peve of mine. Men seem to think we can't have something simply because we want it., we have to have a "need" for it. While they on the other hand can buy whatever the he!! they they want...........getting off my high horse now.

bobwonderbuns Posted 1 Dec 2010 , 2:55pm
post #10 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggy2

Your question has already been answered but I was just curious if your dear hubby "needs" every thing he asks for or gets. Sorry but this is a real pet peve of mine. Men seem to think we can't have something simply because we want it., we have to have a "need" for it. While they on the other hand can buy whatever the he!! they they want...........getting off my high horse now.

As an owner of this video, I can say it is definitely a "need" for anyone working in fondant. She has different techniques that other fondant videos don't have which are very valuable. It's also a "want" because you can't have too many cake videos and toys!! icon_lol.gif

JenniferMI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JenniferMI Posted 1 Dec 2010 , 3:09pm
post #11 of 16

Thank you all, SO much for your kind words! I love cake decorating and am happy I can share my skills....

If you ever have a question, I'm more than happy to try and answer it.

Hope you all have a blessed holiday season.

Jennifer icon_smile.gif

caked4life Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
caked4life Posted 1 Dec 2010 , 3:29pm
post #12 of 16

Hello,

Does the Fun with Fondant Frills DVD show how to make the chocolate fondant or is it just in The Easy And Tasty Way To Perfect Fondant DVD?

TIA!

Kellbella Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kellbella Posted 1 Dec 2010 , 4:00pm
post #13 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggy2

Tiggy...I'm right with you!! My DH is into guns now and you should see all the things he has!!! He has an entire room dedicated to guns and making his own ammo, etc. I am still trying to find space for all my cake stuff icon_cry.gif This is a pet peeve of mine as well.

bobwonderbuns Posted 1 Dec 2010 , 4:01pm
post #14 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by caked4life

Hello,

Does the Fun with Fondant Frills DVD show how to make the chocolate fondant or is it just in The Easy And Tasty Way To Perfect Fondant DVD?

TIA!

The Frills DVD does have the choc. fondant on it, but only in the menu section. No step by step. That is shown on the Tasty Fondant DVD. The white chocolate pearls are shown step by step on the Frills DVD. Personally I have both DVDs and found them to be both very informative. icon_biggrin.gif

Loucinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Loucinda Posted 1 Dec 2010 , 5:29pm
post #15 of 16

I also wanted to add that Jennifer backs everything she sells too. I was in a pickle needing an item, she sent it out lightning fast, and when I had questions, she went above and beyond helping me figure it out. Absolutely first class customer service.

JenniferMI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JenniferMI Posted 1 Dec 2010 , 5:31pm
post #16 of 16

icon_biggrin.gif Thank you Lucinda. It's my pleasure serving you.

Jennifer icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%