Sorry This Is So Long, But I Feel Like Crap!

Decorating By kookycutter Updated 2 Dec 2010 , 12:30am by cakesdelight

warchild Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
warchild Posted 1 Dec 2010 , 5:43pm
post #91 of 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakesdelight

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakelady2266

Are you serious....I got the last word.

YUP! YOU GOT THE LAST WORD IN CAKELADY!

WELCOME KOOKY & PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT IF ANYONE SOUNDED RUDE OR JUDGMENTAL IT WAS PERSONAL (I HOPE) ITS JUST IF YOU DO HAVE THE TIME TO READ A FEW FORUMS THERE HAVE BEEN SOME PEOPLE THAT COME ON HERE VENT AND IT TURNS OUT TO BE FAKE...AND NOONE REALIZES UNTIL THERE HAS BEEN 7 PAGES FILLED WITH P!S$ED OFF CAKERS... I NEVER THOUGHT YOU'RE POST WAS FAKE... AS I WAS READING IT I REALLY THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO SAY THAT THE ORDER TURNED OUT TO BE ANOTHER CAKE DECORATOR TRYING TO GET YOU TO DESIGN HER CAKE... THAT HAPPENED TO ME ONCE, I EVEN WENT AS FAR AS SENDING A SKECTH THEN I RECEIVED AN EMAIL SAYING THANKS BUT NO THANKS... BUT WOW THAT "ALMOST" CUSTOMER WAS REALLY RUDE BY NOT PICKING UP HER CAKE AFTER YOU TOOK EXTRA TIME (AFTER TELLING HER YOU HAD TO BE SOMEWHERE IN 30 MINUTES) TO REBAKE THE CUPCAKES AND REDECORATE THE CAKE... THAT LADY DESERVES TWO THUMBS DOWN! thumbsdown.gifthumbsdown.gif

AND YOU'RE WORK IS AWESOME thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gificon_biggrin.gif WELCOME TO CC!

No meanspirit intended, but if your Caps Lock key is not broken..

A message written in all capitals is harder to read. In blocks of text rendered in all capitals, words lose their "shape" because they are all the same height. Each word becomes a uniform rectangle. Most people read and quickly recognize words by looking at their overall shape. We do not read by visualizing words one letter at a time.

Capital letters are best left for their intended usage and, sparingly, to emphasize a particular word or phrase.

CWR41 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CWR41 Posted 1 Dec 2010 , 7:27pm
post #92 of 97

Thanks to warchild for pointing that out.

Also, all caps implies that you are YELLING online!

cakesdelight Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesdelight Posted 1 Dec 2010 , 10:21pm
post #93 of 97

warchild & cwr41: SORRY !!!! sometimes when I type I dont pay attention to the caps... my daughter puts it on when she get on my computer and I'll realize after I post something and by then its too late...... SO i wasn't YELLING or anything I was just replying to a post....

imagenthatnj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
imagenthatnj Posted 1 Dec 2010 , 11:05pm
post #94 of 97

Happy birthday, cakesdelight! (If it is still December 1 where you live, I know sometimes it's the day after or the day before)

Apologies accepted for the caps.

warchild Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
warchild Posted 1 Dec 2010 , 11:47pm
post #95 of 97

No apology needed cakesdelight. Just wanted to bring it to your attention in case you left the cap key locked by accident. icon_smile.gif

CWR41 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CWR41 Posted 2 Dec 2010 , 12:10am
post #96 of 97

Ditto, and a shout out to cakesdelight "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

cakesdelight Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesdelight Posted 2 Dec 2010 , 12:30am
post #97 of 97

THANK YOU!!!! for the Shout-outs! this time I put on the caps... so that ya'll know that I LOVED the Birthday Wishes! icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%