To Whomever Marked My Cookies As A "favorite":

Decorating By latenight Updated 29 Nov 2010 , 8:03pm by heysugar504

latenight Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
latenight Posted 29 Nov 2010 , 1:12am
post #1 of 4

Thank you! You made my day! I know that the favorite function is used just as a bookmark a lot, and it doesn't mean that those are your favorite cookies, EVER, but the fact that you want to refer back to them in the future (maybe?) made me feel great.

I'm new, not a lot in my gallery, mainly cookies, since that's all anyone seems to want these days, and there's especially not many pics in my gallery when you consider that whenever I do a cake, I never have my camera ...(gremlins). So this is a momentous milestone for me, and I promise that I will remember you, Mysterious Viewer, even when I have hundreds of photos posted with thousands of views.

Again, I thank you for the little thrill you gave me. And have a Merry Christmas (cookie)!
thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

3 replies
Kellbella Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kellbella Posted 29 Nov 2010 , 3:49pm
post #2 of 4

Congrats!!! Don't you love it when someone saves your work as a favorite of theirs? It does make your day I know how you feel! icon_biggrin.gif

Joshua_Alan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Joshua_Alan Posted 29 Nov 2010 , 7:36pm
post #3 of 4

So cool isn't it? I love it when someone saves one of my cakes as well!

heysugar504 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
heysugar504 Posted 29 Nov 2010 , 8:03pm
post #4 of 4

I know how you feel. One of my cakes was favorited last week and it totally made my day. Who would have thought it would have made me so happy? It's really just nice to know that someone saw and appreciated the effort you put into your creation, especially for a newbie.

Congratulations and many more!! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%