Reynolds Staybrite

Baking By rharris524 Updated 7 Dec 2010 , 12:07am by frankdiabetes

rharris524 Posted 28 Nov 2010 , 7:42am
post #1 of 8

Where do you buy these locally? I'd like to try some before I order them in bulk. I currently use their plain aluminum ones and am happy with them but I'd like some variety

7 replies
writersblock15 Posted 28 Nov 2010 , 12:37pm
post #2 of 8

I found them in the baking section at my local grocery store.

Gingoodies Posted 28 Nov 2010 , 4:23pm
post #3 of 8

I also found them in my local grocery store. I was very please with the results.

MissCuteCupcakes Posted 29 Nov 2010 , 1:41am
post #4 of 8

I had a little issue with these liners this weekend. I baked 2 dozen red velvet cupcakes and about 4 of the cupcakes separated from the liners entirely after they cooled over night. I freaked out! because they were for an order.

I used the foil liners with the white and black pattern. I really like how they look, and I'm still willing to give them a chance. I just hope that wont happen again.

mar0 Posted 6 Dec 2010 , 7:01pm
post #5 of 8

a coworker got these for me and i LOVE them. i saw them at our local safeway, so hopefully you can find them. some of mine got a little bent out of them and since they are so thick, i'm having problems trying to reshape them- hopefully this was cause the liners to separate from my cupcakes.

cakesmart Posted 6 Dec 2010 , 7:23pm
post #6 of 8

I also found them in my local grocery store...the same aisle with the baking products.

Ellie1985 Posted 6 Dec 2010 , 11:31pm
post #7 of 8

My local stores only have a couple to choose from. Is there somewhere online that has a better selection?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%