Well I Am Back From Delivering The Cake

Decorating By uniquecreations Updated 28 Nov 2010 , 2:01am by uniquecreations

uniquecreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
uniquecreations Posted 27 Nov 2010 , 8:32pm
post #1 of 6

After all that stress everything turned out well the bride's neice and sister said that the cake was beautiful and so I spoke to the bride and groom and when I left they hadn't seen the cake yet. Teh groom is a baker himself so that was added stress to the stress of doing the cake. So hopefully they will like it as well. I kept checking the cake every few minutes making sure it wasnt running again, so when I left it was fine. I tell you what I am up my prcies on my buttercream cakes to me they are mpre trouble to do than a fondant cake, I take fondant any day. Trying to get it smooth, too much buttercream, not enough buttercream, keeping finger print off. I tell you I'M RAISING MY PRICES!!! LOL!!!! Thanks again CC for all of your help I will try and post a picture now

5 replies
uniquecreations Posted 27 Nov 2010 , 8:40pm
post #2 of 6

Could not get the picture to post but it is in my photos the first one THANKS!!!!

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 27 Nov 2010 , 8:47pm
post #3 of 6

Beautiful!

cakegirl1973 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakegirl1973 Posted 27 Nov 2010 , 11:16pm
post #4 of 6

Your cake is lovely. Good job! thumbs_up.gif

JulieMN Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JulieMN Posted 27 Nov 2010 , 11:58pm
post #5 of 6

Very pretty! Glad the delivery is behind you....time to relax!

uniquecreations Posted 28 Nov 2010 , 2:01am
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieMN

Very pretty! Glad the delivery is behind you....time to relax!

Thanks everyone and yes I am in the bed now I told my husband I needed to clean up the kitchen he said the kitchen isn't going anywhere you need to rest I have a wonderful husband. Anyway I talked to the bride's sister and she said the bride and groom loved the cake, she said the bride did not want to cut the cake. So yes now I can BREATHE A SIGH OF RELIEF!!!!!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%