Can Someone Please Please Help Me With This Canopy

Decorating By ayerim979 Updated 27 Nov 2010 , 4:37pm by MommaDukes

ayerim979 Posted 27 Nov 2010 , 2:48am
post #1 of 6

Hi there Good evening ladies n gentleman I was wondering if someone can please help me figure out how to make this canopy for this bassinette. I have no idea on just what to make it out of. Heres a picture the cake is done by Bitsy.

5 replies
cownsj Posted 27 Nov 2010 , 2:59am
post #2 of 6

The picture didn't attach

srkmilklady Posted 27 Nov 2010 , 3:14am
post #3 of 6

ayerim979...I looked up the picture in Bitsy's photos. She commented that she used some type of cardboard and skewers for the canopy. She didn't elaborate on how she did it, but did say she would like to try gumpaste next time. Maybe you could pm her and ask how she did it. icon_wink.gif

ayerim979 Posted 27 Nov 2010 , 4:22am
post #4 of 6

I apologize for the picture not loading Im using my phone I suspect I did something wrong. I did PM Bitsy but honestly the cake is for tomorrow n I doubt I will get a quick enough responce of course my fault for leaving it up to last min. I will try to figure something out with the cardboard n skeweres. Thank you so much for helping me out

srkmilklady Posted 27 Nov 2010 , 4:27am
post #5 of 6

Sorry I couldn't have been of more help...good luck with the cake...I'm sure it will come out fine. icon_smile.gif

MommaDukes Posted 27 Nov 2010 , 4:37pm
post #6 of 6

I saw a bassinette cake at a shower, they had used 1/2 of a cool whip bowl covered it in a basket weave pattern.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%