Wanna Start Doing Naughty Cookie, Cupcakes And Cakes :))

Decorating By cakegirl31 Updated 26 Nov 2010 , 11:05pm by Kiddiekakes

cakegirl31 Posted 23 Nov 2010 , 8:19pm
post #1 of 6

I would like some advise on where do I find people wanting this kind of stuff? I have never did anything naughty( well not cakes, cookies anyway.. lol). So how do I go about this? I love everybody''s cakes and ect.......so thanks so much for reading this, hope I get some answer's I will be checking back in. Grace icon_lol.gif

5 replies
Cakegirl313 Posted 24 Nov 2010 , 2:20pm
post #2 of 6

Hey, you could always contact the people that do the "naughty" parties for bachelorette partys! They might be able to put your name out to the clients they get

SuzyNoQ Posted 26 Nov 2010 , 3:58pm
post #3 of 6

You could always see if you can put cards/flyers in the adult stores near you (that is what dh said) and keep a seperate book of the naughty stuff so if someone asks for that type of thing you have some examples.

Kiddiekakes Posted 26 Nov 2010 , 7:00pm
post #4 of 6

Curious....Why do you want to exclusively search to do these types of cakes and cookies?? Not judging just interested...

cakegirl31 Posted 26 Nov 2010 , 8:13pm
post #5 of 6

Well It just seems like no one else around here does these kinds of cakes, I have to compete with my own mother with normal cakes. The reason is she doesn't charge for any of her cakes and so she gets them cause when they find out I charge they would much rather get it for free, but I am not bragging my cakes are much better. But whatever. So I know she won't do these kinds so I just really want to find my own thing. I will look in to the other suggtions Thanks everyone. icon_lol.gif

Kiddiekakes Posted 26 Nov 2010 , 11:05pm
post #6 of 6

Oh..okay I see...but I'm not sure you can make a living doing the naughty stuff...but I guess if your mom is doing the cakes for free you can't really compete with that.What about exclusively cupcakes or cake pops...chocoalte covered oreos,pretzels etc...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%