Help Finding Strips For Molds

Decorating By makenice99 Updated 24 Nov 2010 , 4:20am by makenice99

makenice99 Posted 23 Nov 2010 , 3:53pm
post #1 of 3

Hi Chef,

In class you showed us the acrylic strip thing we can use in various positions to make our molds in. What are those strips called? What store can I purchase them in? I have been to Michaels & AC Moore and they dont have them or know what I am talking about. Help.


2 replies
MYOM-Dominic Posted 23 Nov 2010 , 9:19pm
post #2 of 3

Hi Grace,

Its called an Adjust-A-Mold Box and you can find it here:

Dominic icon_smile.gif

makenice99 Posted 24 Nov 2010 , 4:20am
post #3 of 3

Thank you so much. I wish I saw it last week when I ordered my silicone pastique & copy flex. Ok, placing my order Monday.

Quote by @%username% on %date%