Check These Out!!

Baking By Charmed Updated 8 Dec 2010 , 8:03pm by Charmed

Zamode Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Zamode Posted 6 Dec 2010 , 2:29am
post #31 of 36

Absolutely gorgeous! A wonderful talent!

rozben Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rozben Posted 6 Dec 2010 , 2:40am
post #32 of 36

I wish I was half as good. just beautiful !

VeraMadeira Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
VeraMadeira Posted 6 Dec 2010 , 4:28pm
post #33 of 36

As I am happy to be able to communicate with you all! Even with errors google translator. good that you all can understand me. We applied the icing on the cookies and then Real hand painted with edible inks. Never used the technique of painting on edible paper. Do not get blurry? Let me take this opportunity to thank and welcome all to the blog. Almost doubled the number of hits: D!! Today the blog accused many visits a site http://www.deleukstetaarten.nl and was very happy to read all comments. We would need only a translator to conduct courses in other countries. If anyone is interested, just mount a class: D
We are honored to teach everything to all of you.
Thank you for the link of the figures. All very beautiful!
Anything just write me, within what is possible with great pleasure will answer all
Kisses

babylamb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
babylamb Posted 7 Dec 2010 , 8:35pm
post #34 of 36

These are beautifully done. If you want the pictures that she used, you can get them at www.pccrafter.com I already have them and used them for cards the last few years. You could print them off on edible paper, they wouldn't be as nice as hers, but would be a good second.

Sorelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sorelle Posted 8 Dec 2010 , 7:12am
post #35 of 36

Well I tried these cookies, of course they are not as lovely but I think pretty good for first try. I just guessed how she did it. I'll be the first one to buy her dvd! They're on my page if your interested.

Charmed Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Charmed Posted 8 Dec 2010 , 8:03pm
post #36 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorelle

Well I tried these cookies, of course they are not as lovely but I think pretty good for first try. I just guessed how she did it. I'll be the first one to buy her dvd! They're on my page if your interested.

Wow I just saw your cookie looks great!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%