How Do I Delete Out Of My Account

Lounge By cakesmade4u Updated 22 Nov 2010 , 6:39pm by GI

cakesmade4u Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesmade4u Posted 21 Nov 2010 , 11:59pm
post #1 of 8

how do i delete some saved and some of my pictures out of my account? sorry messed up the first one..

7 replies
GI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GI Posted 22 Nov 2010 , 12:14am
post #2 of 8

I believe you have to PM to Jackie/Heath. But I don't believe they actually delete the account since it has photos/forum posts attached to it.

but I believe it doesn't hurt to ask! icon_biggrin.gif

(I won't ask you why....just wanted to pipe in on your question.)

Reference: http://cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopic-275193-15-days0-orderasc-deleting.html

Scroll down page 1:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath

The other reason we do not delete an account is that if the person ever WAS active in the past, deleting their account would remove all their photos and posts.

CakesbyCarla Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesbyCarla Posted 22 Nov 2010 , 12:34am
post #3 of 8

I don't know about deleting the account, but you can delete your photos.....just click on your photo and below is the option to delete it.

cakesmade4u Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesmade4u Posted 22 Nov 2010 , 12:37am
post #4 of 8

yes that is what i ment some of my photos and some saved photos not the whole account. i couldnt delete the ones i didnt want anymore.

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 22 Nov 2010 , 12:49am
post #5 of 8

CakesM4U--I'm so glad--there's sometimes such drama I'm glad it's just some editing your'e doing. Yay!!!

3GCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
3GCakes Posted 22 Nov 2010 , 1:22am
post #6 of 8

There is a certain threshold for being able to delete pics, but last time I tried, if more than like 5 people had saved it, you can't delete the pic without asking admins to do it for you.

KathysCC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KathysCC Posted 22 Nov 2010 , 1:30am
post #7 of 8

I'm the photo gallery moderator. If there are photos that you can't remove yourself, I can remove them for you. Just PM me the link to the photos. Let me know if I can help you with anything else. icon_smile.gif
Kathy

GI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GI Posted 22 Nov 2010 , 6:39pm
post #8 of 8

yay for KathysCC and yay you don't want to leave CC! icon_biggrin.gifImage

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%