Needing Sugestions On Prices

Decorating By wcar2518 Updated 22 Nov 2010 , 6:24am by steffiessweet_sin_sations

wcar2518 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wcar2518 Posted 21 Nov 2010 , 9:41pm
post #1 of 3

Hey eveyone if you would look over my ad below and let me know what you think.... Im very new to this and would love to know others opinion.
Ive asked a few friends about prices and some say they are great thumbs_up.gif others think they are Way to high thumbsdown.gif ... Just trying to see were to base them. Im from a small town and the only option is the normal winn-dixie cakes. closest publics is hour away and most the people in town that do cakes word just kinda travels by mouth for it. icon_biggrin.gif

2 replies
wcar2518 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wcar2518 Posted 21 Nov 2010 , 9:56pm
post #2 of 3

wouldnt let me add attachment ... trying to this way

steffiessweet_sin_sations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
steffiessweet_sin_sations Posted 22 Nov 2010 , 6:24am
post #3 of 3

well first off, price your ingredients, include things like electicity, water use, oven use, ect. price your time, how long does it take u to make this cake, and then you will have your price. but before u sell any cake, u need to know in florida its not legal to sell cakes from home, u need to be in a liscensed kitchen to sell your cakes. do a search on prices, and see what others have to say. there are also several matrixs that people have posted that are easy to use as well.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%