Prayer Request

Lounge By lexi55033 Updated 20 Nov 2010 , 1:37pm by cabecakes

lexi55033 Posted 19 Nov 2010 , 7:41pm
post #1 of 3

My family and I would really appreciate any prayers that you would want to send our way...

Very long story short, my brother is the world's greatest dad. He has 3 kids, one who has mild autism. Those kids are his entire life. He is in the middle of a VERY nasty and extremely ugly divorce. His ex-wife has told him to his face in the past that she hates him and she hates the kids and wants absolutely nothing to do with any of them. FINE!! Sounds great to us, unfortunately, she knows that he does love and wants the kids, so she's doing everything in her power to keep that from happening, just to spite him. She is a psychotic (literally!) and they are trying to get the court to order a mandatory psych eval on her at the moment. She is a compulsive liar and very manipilative person in general. She has absolutely zero morals and I could just keep going on and on. She's basically accused my brother of raping her, stalking her, threatening her life and the kids' lives, molesting their daughter and on and on... ALL COMPLETE and TOTAL lies!!! We are praying that the judge and custody evaluator see through all these lies and do what is best for the kids and get this all resolved quickly. I feel so bad for those poor kids! They are great kids and do not deserve any of this BS! They are having a VERY hard time dealing with all of this.
Thanks!

2 replies
suepers Posted 19 Nov 2010 , 7:45pm
post #2 of 3

Prayers coming your way. My heart goes out to your brother and those poor kids. icon_cry.gif

cabecakes Posted 20 Nov 2010 , 1:37pm
post #3 of 3

I'm so sorry this is happening to your family. Isn't it always the children who get hurt. My husbands ex was just this "psycho" too, so I can relate. I am sending warm wishing your way, and praying that everything ends as it should. I don't know how we can claim to love someone enough to marry them and have children with them, and then turn around and make the whole thing so ugly. Wish they could resolve it like adults, at least for the kids sake. But like you said...she doesn't seem to care about how they are affected by all of this.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%