Tool Used On Cake Atelier Show?

Decorating By me_mysister Updated 18 Nov 2010 , 12:05am by JanH

me_mysister Posted 17 Nov 2010 , 11:32pm
post #1 of 3

I've been watching Amazing Wedding Cakes and I've seen the girls on Cake Atelier use this circle shape to fill their cakes and I'm assuming keep them in place. Where can I find that and what is it called?

2 replies
CWR41 Posted 17 Nov 2010 , 11:56pm
post #2 of 3

They're probably using cake rings. You can search "cake" and "rings" to view several threads about them.

Quote by @%username% on %date%