Cricut Cake Sale

Decorating By Lizmybit Updated 28 Nov 2010 , 12:35am by Chef_Stef

Alery Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Alery Posted 21 Nov 2010 , 11:03pm
post #31 of 43

Thanks for this posting, I just picked up a Cricut cake at Michaels for $49, and a bunch of accessories for 80% off. SOOOO EXCITED!!!!!

Lizmybit Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lizmybit Posted 22 Nov 2010 , 8:42pm
post #32 of 43

$49??? Wow I paid $99 less than a week ago!

emrldsky Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emrldsky Posted 22 Nov 2010 , 9:03pm
post #33 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizmybit

Since Michael's won't be carrying the Cricut Cake anymore, those that still have stock left will sell it cheaper and cheaper until it's gone. I imagine that's why she was able to get it for half of what you did.

Mine is completely sold out, but I'm still gonna try to get the mini for $99 Friday. icon_biggrin.gif

luckylibra Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luckylibra Posted 24 Nov 2010 , 1:24am
post #34 of 43

I just called around and none of our stores have them that cheap icon_sad.gif

MamaNenascakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MamaNenascakes Posted 24 Nov 2010 , 8:56am
post #35 of 43

AMAZON has the cricut cake of Martha stewart fo $220

CakesByLJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesByLJ Posted 24 Nov 2010 , 1:34pm
post #36 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by emrldsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizmybit

Since Michael's won't be carrying the Cake anymore, those that still have stock left will sell it cheaper and cheaper until it's gone. I imagine that's why she was able to get it for half of what you did.

Mine is completely sold out, but I'm still gonna try to get the mini for $99 Friday. icon_biggrin.gif

Is Michael's selling the mini for $99 on Friday? I know JoAnn's is. I seriously do not want to stand in the cold and dark at the crack of dawn to get one... icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

CakesByLJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesByLJ Posted 24 Nov 2010 , 1:36pm
post #37 of 43

Oh yeah.... I forgot to add..... but, I probably will.... icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Alery Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Alery Posted 24 Nov 2010 , 1:42pm
post #38 of 43

Michaels doesn't have the mini, as far as I know the mini is at Joann's only.

emrldsky Posted 24 Nov 2010 , 1:46pm
post #39 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alery

Michaels doesn't have the mini, as far as I know the mini is at Joann's only.

That is correct. Jo Ann's has exclusive rights to sell the mini right now. I'll be up at the crack of dawn to get mine, lol. I hope that there's a short line and I'm just one of the few crazies, but who knows in this area.

My mom might be going with me, for support, lol. I look pregnant enough that I might get some sympathy too. icon_wink.gif I'm using everything I have, lmao.

emrldsky Posted 27 Nov 2010 , 2:05am
post #40 of 43

Anyone else get theirs?? icon_biggrin.gif My mom and I were up at 5 am and waiting in the car in Jo Ann's parking lot by 5:30. The line started to form around 5:45 and we were 4th and 5th in line.

I also picked up one of the cartridges since they were so cheap. W00T!

MAW137 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MAW137 Posted 27 Nov 2010 , 2:16am
post #41 of 43

I did not know the mini was on sale until I walked into Joann's at 10 am. Our store had a bunch and my loving husband bought one for me. icon_biggrin.gif

MariaK38 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MariaK38 Posted 27 Nov 2010 , 2:18am
post #42 of 43

I got one online with free shipping. I have a bad sinus infection and wasn't going to be able to go out. can't wait to use it!

Chef_Stef Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Chef_Stef Posted 28 Nov 2010 , 12:35am
post #43 of 43

Cheapest I found it is at the next closest Michaels store to me (clostest store is sold out), and it was marked from $399 down to $199. They couldn't say for how long, and there are only 4 left.

Of course, the roads are horrid, so I won't be driving anywhere. Guess I'll have to take my chances and get one later. bleh

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%