Fondx Elite All Of It Is White Chocolate Raspberry

Decorating By shara37 Updated 27 Feb 2011 , 1:02am by SweetSouthernBakery

shara37 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shara37 Posted 17 Nov 2010 , 1:11am
post #1 of 3

Please Be aware that the Fondx Elite is White Chocolate Raspberry colored fondant. It is NOT vanilla! Like it says on the label. I will not buy this kind again. I do however love the regular fondX and if they ever make colored regular fondX I will buy the heck out of it but please consider it strongly before you buy the elite!! Unless you like the old sweet inspirations white chocolate raspberry fondant. Seems like fondX elite was repackage and mislabeled to me! And a simple artificial flavoring on the white chocolate side is really not enough to let people know it is raspberry. John Bush did agree this need to be changed, so I do believe they will fix this, but until then no one knows what flavor this is by the label.

2 replies
cake_architect Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cake_architect Posted 27 Feb 2011 , 12:38am
post #2 of 3

i purchased some elite at "that takes the cake" in austin, tx and it now has raspberry on the label =D

SweetSouthernBakery Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetSouthernBakery Posted 27 Feb 2011 , 1:02am
post #3 of 3

Shara37 fondx does actually make regular colored fondant. I think it may be kind of a new thing and I'm not sure what the taste is but it is much cheaper than the elite fondant. Also I just looked on my elite fondant container and it says "enhanced with: real white chocolate, natural raspberry flavor, and vanilla flavor" so this might be in response to what you posted since I see that you first posted in November. Hope this helps.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%