Cake Sampler Pricing?

Business By Stephy42088 Updated 17 Nov 2010 , 2:06pm by leily

Stephy42088 Posted 17 Nov 2010 , 1:10am
post #1 of 3

Hey all! I'm doing a large event next week in my town that is kicking off the christmas season. I'm donating about 1000 mini cookies for the event as well as selling cookies, cake, etc (i just can't sell cupcakes bc another lady is selling them icon_sad.gif ) but I have decided to do a cake sampler where I will be selling mini cakes as a package, red velvet, double chocolate, chocolate red wine, hazelnut mocha, italian creme, caramel chocolate. Some of them will be wrapped in chocolate. How should I go about pricing these? There will be 430 women there and the entire purpose of the evening is shopping so I know people will have some money to spend. What do you all think? Thanks!!

2 replies
Stephy42088 Posted 17 Nov 2010 , 4:29am
post #2 of 3

anyone??? icon_biggrin.gif

leily Posted 17 Nov 2010 , 2:06pm
post #3 of 3

What size are your samples? Are you doing a small 4" of each flavor or just a 2"x2" square or smaller?

How much is in the sample will make a big difference.

But I would probably do my standard per price serving to figure up the selling price and just take a little bit of a loss on the packaging. I'm guessing they wont' be decorated so there won't be a loss of time from decorating it will just be replaced with boxing everything up.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%