Martha Stewart Cricut Cake Machine

Lounge By TheCakerator Updated 1 Dec 2010 , 4:59pm by ccr03

TheCakerator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheCakerator Posted 16 Nov 2010 , 5:45pm
post #1 of 8

Ok so I could never afford the first cricut cake, but when everyone on here was bragging about how cheap they got the cricut cake I told my dh who behind my back called every michaels in our state and could not find one at those prices icon_sad.gif So I started doing some e bay research and found the martha stewart cricut cake on e bay for 588.88!!!! Is that what her retail price will be?? icon_cry.gif I'll never get one!!!

7 replies
vlk Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vlk Posted 16 Nov 2010 , 5:51pm
post #2 of 8

OMG ! Martha has gotten into this too!

Will she ever stop ... I'm waiting for the clothing line to come out that you must wear while performing one of her crafts - that will enable you to be more comfortable -
LOL ...
As for the cricut its self... YOU CAN HAVE MINE ! I can not get it to work, its the biggest pain and what a waste - I am one of those who just has not gotten the hang of it and dont think that I will (NO TIME... to play around with it)

Vicki

TheCakerator Posted 16 Nov 2010 , 8:25pm
post #3 of 8

Awww .. I'm sorry you can't get the hang of it ... I told my dh that about 50% of the people on here can't get it to work and the other 50% can .. I'm afraid I will also fall into the can't get the hang of it group .. but I was only willing to be in that group if I could be about $89 icon_lol.gif

MandaBrizown Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MandaBrizown Posted 24 Nov 2010 , 2:59am
post #4 of 8

I just purchased my MS Cricut cake machine on Amazon.com for 229.00. Its there Black Friday sale price. Good thing is that Amazon runs their sale all week instead of that morning.

TheCakerator Posted 24 Nov 2010 , 5:44pm
post #5 of 8

yes, I did see that price on amazon as well .. much better then the e bay price I saw!

Chef_Stef Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Chef_Stef Posted 27 Nov 2010 , 11:24pm
post #6 of 8

Curious if the MS version comes with the basic cake stuff, or just "her" designs? Let me know. I'm thinking of buying one for next season.

MariaK38 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MariaK38 Posted 29 Nov 2010 , 2:10am
post #7 of 8

I'm pretty sure the Martha Stewart version comes with one of her cartridges... but you can use any cricut cartridge (not just the cake ones) in any cricut machine, including the cake, which is nice.
I ordered a Cricut Cake Mini from Joann's on Friday for $99 (half price). I don't do cakes (only cupcakes and cookies), so I'm hoping this one will be good for me.

ccr03 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ccr03 Posted 1 Dec 2010 , 4:59pm
post #8 of 8

How is the MS different from teh original?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%