My Very First Wedding Cake And Grooms Cake!!

Decorating By Creativebakes Updated 17 Nov 2010 , 3:36pm by Creativebakes

Creativebakes Posted 15 Nov 2010 , 11:10pm
post #1 of 7

I would like to thank all the various CC's who helped with all my random questions from how to make certain colors, stacking, and all the photos of inspiration. Normally I wouldn't post a picture of my work like this because I don't feel like its perfect but I trying to turn over a new leaf and start giving myself a little credit. I icon_biggrin.gif Thanks for looking and as always your comments are welcomed. thumbs_up.gif

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-photo_1868643.html

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-photo_1868639.html

6 replies
Erin3085 Posted 16 Nov 2010 , 12:37am
post #2 of 7

Very pretty! I love the colors on the wedding cake, and that grooms cake is making me drool. icon_razz.gif Good for you for giving yourself credit. You deserve it. thumbs_up.gif

Creativebakes Posted 16 Nov 2010 , 2:20am
post #3 of 7

Thanks!!

Cakegirl313 Posted 16 Nov 2010 , 2:42am
post #4 of 7

Beautiful work, and you should def. give yourself credit. I've always had a hard time with that too but if you enjoy it and are willing to give it to the client (family in my case) then the work is well worth it. You did a wonderful job and i'm sure they were very happy with it. Congrats.

Creativebakes Posted 16 Nov 2010 , 3:46am
post #5 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakegirl313

Beautiful work, and you should def. give yourself credit. I've always had a hard time with that too but if you enjoy it and are willing to give it to the client (family in my case) then the work is well worth it. You did a wonderful job and i'm sure they were very happy with it. Congrats.

. Thanks

mom2twogrlz Posted 16 Nov 2010 , 3:52am
post #6 of 7

Great job!!!! I love the groom's cake. The groom's cake is where all the personality is in a wedding. It's always the best. GREAT JOB!!!!!!!

Creativebakes Posted 17 Nov 2010 , 3:36pm
post #7 of 7

Thanks everyone!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%