How Long Does These Take To Make?

Decorating By iris219 Updated 15 Nov 2010 , 8:31pm by iris219

iris219 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
iris219 Posted 15 Nov 2010 , 4:28pm
post #1 of 5

Hi, I would like to give these a try for this Saturday but don't know if I have the time to make these. I wanted to know how long these take and if anyone can give some pointers on how to make the tux part of the set.

http://www.mommymadecupcakes.com/images/Bride%20and%20groom%20brownie%20pops.jpeg

I was thinking of making them out of brownies instead of cake would this work?

Any help on this is greatly appreciated. Thanks

4 replies
icer101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 15 Nov 2010 , 4:43pm
post #2 of 5

I make strawberries this way. It is time consuming, but very pretty. You dip the white first. let it set up. then dip the chocolate at angles. let that set up and then put the chocolate in piping bag and make the tie and buttons. AT least that was the instructions for the strawberry tuxedo's .hth

sweetie78 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetie78 Posted 15 Nov 2010 , 4:44pm
post #3 of 5

Hi! They look like cake pops. If you've got leftover scraps, they're pretty easy to make. For the tux, you could dip the pop into white candy melts and let dry. Then, tilt the pop to the right, then left leaving the middle white section exposed. Everything else could be piped on. As far as time, it depends on how many you're making! More than 20-30 would probably take few hours with drying time, etc. Hope that helps and good luck! icon_biggrin.gif

sweetie78 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetie78 Posted 15 Nov 2010 , 4:46pm
post #4 of 5

Oops! Icer beat me to it! icon_redface.gif

iris219 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
iris219 Posted 15 Nov 2010 , 8:31pm
post #5 of 5

Thank you. Think I need to get started on these by at least by Wednesday since it will take me a few hours to creatate these cuties.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%