Michael's Coupons

Decorating By cakesbycathy Updated 26 Nov 2010 , 1:19am by tavyheather

12 replies
costumeczar Posted 15 Nov 2010 , 1:30pm
post #2 of 13

Every Brides magazine has a Michaels ad in it, and they always put a coupon in the ad for 20% off EVERYTHING that's regular priced. So it's 20% off your entire order if it's not on sale already. That's usually better than the 40% off coupon on one item (I couldn't see the one you posted so I don't know what it was)

usmdesigner Posted 15 Nov 2010 , 4:33pm
post #3 of 13

"Were sorry. This coupon is no longer available because the viewing limit has been exceeded."

lol

pajnpis Posted 18 Nov 2010 , 3:51am
post #4 of 13

if you can wait till next friday, the 26th, they have a coupon for 30% off everything including sales item! might be in this sunday paper too....and also another coupon on saturday...

tavyheather Posted 23 Nov 2010 , 9:22pm
post #5 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by pajnpis

if you can wait till next friday, the 26th, they have a coupon for 30% off everything including sales item! might be in this sunday paper too....and also another coupon on saturday...




how do u know this and where will the coupon be? I was hoping they would be handing it out in-store but all I got was a 20% off reg priced. I have a cake due Saturday and I'm hoping for that 30% one on Friday so I buy fondant for CHEAP and finish the cake that same day!!

Christy0722 Posted 23 Nov 2010 , 9:28pm
post #6 of 13

tavyheather ~~go to this site and sign up for their e-mail. They send out coupons every week and you can print as many as you want.

http://dealspl.us/michaels-coupons/173368

elliegails Posted 23 Nov 2010 , 9:43pm
post #7 of 13

Did you know that you can also use a competitor's coupons? I have taken in JoAnn coupons and they have honored them.

tavyheather Posted 23 Nov 2010 , 9:59pm
post #8 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy0722

tavyheather ~~go to this site and sign up for their e-mail. They send out coupons every week and you can print as many as you want.

http://dealspl.us/michaels-coupons/173368




awesome! although I heard they are not accepting that coupon as it is not valid???

tavyheather Posted 23 Nov 2010 , 10:05pm
post #9 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by tavyheather

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy0722

tavyheather ~~go to this site and sign up for their e-mail. They send out coupons every week and you can print as many as you want.

http://dealspl.us/michaels-coupons/173368



awesome! although I heard they are not accepting that coupon as it is not valid???




maybe it's just the scanned one they're not accepting? any idea where the the original coupon is from? the paper? arghh too bad I dont get the paper

Christy0722 Posted 23 Nov 2010 , 10:21pm
post #10 of 13

Some of the coupons will have specific days and times on them. One of the 30% off coupons is for Thanksgiving Day only from 5pm - 9pm. You just have to read the details on them.

tavyheather Posted 23 Nov 2010 , 10:48pm
post #11 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy0722

Some of the coupons will have specific days and times on them. One of the 30% off coupons is for Thanksgiving Day only from 5pm - 9pm. You just have to read the details on them.




yeah, I guess that's why they're saying they're not valid...I'd hope ppl weren't that dumb but ya never know!!

pajnpis Posted 23 Nov 2010 , 11:26pm
post #12 of 13

The reason I found out early was because I was looking at the black friday ads scan online and Michael was one of them.

tavyheather Posted 26 Nov 2010 , 1:19am
post #13 of 13

tried like crazy to get their email and also print the coupons off the website... Luckily we picked up the paper and found it in there! wahoooooooo!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%