New Cupcake Stand

Baking By TartletteTreats Updated 16 Nov 2010 , 10:35pm by steffiessweet_sin_sations

TartletteTreats Posted 14 Nov 2010 , 4:22pm
post #1 of 8

My wonderful husband just built me a custom cupcake stand and he had so much fun that he would like to do it again. Is there any market for this kind of thing? There is a picture of it in my photos.

Thanks!

7 replies
kanderson3454 Posted 15 Nov 2010 , 3:58am
post #2 of 8

Nice cupcake stand. Yes, you can buy stands in the market.

ChunkkeeMunkkee Posted 15 Nov 2010 , 4:35am
post #3 of 8

Yes there is ... I am looking for one JUST LIKE THAT in white though...

alleykat1 Posted 15 Nov 2010 , 5:21am
post #4 of 8

wow nice how much would he charge?

partycupcake Posted 15 Nov 2010 , 10:34pm
post #5 of 8

Your stand is amazing and yes....a market does exist for cupcake stands. I have researched stands extensively to offer my readers on my cupcake site. Many custom stands are built by decorators like yourself and used for large events like weddings. Etsy is a great place to explore and get some experience selling cupcake stands without spending much money on website development and advertising.

ChunkkeeMunkkee Posted 16 Nov 2010 , 6:50pm
post #6 of 8

Resmiff, if you offer them for sale on Etsy, please drop me a line, I would be very much interested in one.

alleykat1 Posted 16 Nov 2010 , 7:53pm
post #7 of 8

me too

steffiessweet_sin_sations Posted 16 Nov 2010 , 10:35pm
post #8 of 8

if anyone has instructions on how to make a round one please let me know, i have a friend who has the tools, but i cant find the instructions. i have seen several on how to make them with cake drums, but tried that, need something more sturdy. love the square one your hubby made! will u share directions maybe? thanks guys!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%