The Cupcake Liners That They Sell At Michael's

Baking By yummy Updated 24 Nov 2010 , 6:03am by ilovecupcakestoo

yummy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yummy Posted 14 Nov 2010 , 8:53am
post #1 of 13

I usually use the Reynold's brand but I am looking for a fall theme ( I know I'm late). I'm going to Michael's tomorrow and was wondering which liners work well ( no problems with the design fading and liners coming loose)? TIA

12 replies
pattycakesnj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pattycakesnj Posted 14 Nov 2010 , 11:55am
post #2 of 13

My shoprite (in NJ) sells reynolds liners by the season, no need to pay the up prices at a speciality store

traci_doodle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
traci_doodle Posted 14 Nov 2010 , 12:31pm
post #3 of 13

It could just be me, but I've had problems with the Wilton liners. I've read that you need greaseproof liners, which the Wilton liners don't seem to be. They just lose color and I've even had things burn because of them (although they were muffins, not cupcakes).

daltonam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
daltonam Posted 14 Nov 2010 , 1:34pm
post #4 of 13

Michael's also sells a new line, I used them for my DD b-day party, but I'm sorry I was too busy with everything to remember, which in it's self could be your answer . . everything looked good so I guess they were fine. Sorry the name isn't coming to me.

CocoaBlondie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CocoaBlondie Posted 14 Nov 2010 , 1:51pm
post #5 of 13

I've used the "celebrate" I think it's called store brand at Michaels. They seemed to have worked just fine. I can't remember any problems. Use that coupon icon_biggrin.gif

yummy Posted 14 Nov 2010 , 4:39pm
post #6 of 13

Thank you, I forgot to mention that I get them from the supermarket too, the 2 in my area are low on stock and not the colors I'm looking for.

daltonam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
daltonam Posted 14 Nov 2010 , 7:07pm
post #7 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoaBlondie

I've used the "celebrate" I think it's called store brand at Michaels. They seemed to have worked just fine. I can't remember any problems. Use that coupon icon_biggrin.gif

that's them icon_smile.gif

hollyheartscuppycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hollyheartscuppycakes Posted 15 Nov 2010 , 7:55pm
post #8 of 13

Martha Stewart makes some really cute seasonal liners and I have had any problems with them. If you looking to buy off like try etsy.com or bakeitpretty.com

yummy Posted 16 Nov 2010 , 6:08am
post #9 of 13

I love etsy's liners; are they any good? The designs are incredible; I would hate for them to fade out during baking; are they greaseproof?

scp1127 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scp1127 Posted 16 Nov 2010 , 6:12am
post #10 of 13

If you bake moist or dark cupcakes, you may have a problem. I do no like them. I use Reynold's or greaseproof.

doramoreno62 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
doramoreno62 Posted 16 Nov 2010 , 7:31am
post #11 of 13

Cupcake creations make lots of different liners and they are greaseproof. They are strong enough that they stand on their own. No need for cupcake molds or tins. Google them!

hollyheartscuppycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hollyheartscuppycakes Posted 16 Nov 2010 , 9:30pm
post #12 of 13

Love etsy liners! And some sellers are cheaper than a couple of websites I've checked out. Compare prices and shipping. But I found a lot of different designs that I havent seen before.

ilovecupcakestoo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ilovecupcakestoo Posted 24 Nov 2010 , 6:03am
post #13 of 13

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%