Bc Cake Mixes For 49 Cents

Decorating By saffronica Updated 15 Nov 2010 , 12:40am by conchita

saffronica Posted 10 Nov 2010 , 10:38pm
post #1 of 8

I know sales vary by region, but here Albertson's has BC cake mixes on sale for 99 cents, and if you buy them in sets of 10 you get $5 off, so they work out to 49 cents each. (There are other products that qualify for the group of 10, too.)

7 replies
sweetcakes Posted 11 Nov 2010 , 5:40am
post #2 of 8

wow, illhave to check my albertsons, what region are you in??

shellfisher Posted 14 Nov 2010 , 3:58am
post #3 of 8

I was so surprised to see BC mixes at our local Wal-Mart for .49 a box. I thought they were just miss labled until I happened to see a lady that had a basket with 10 or more and I inquired as to the price. Sure enough .49 a box..... I bought the last 33 boxes......LOL I am going back tomorrow to see if they have more. Gosh I almost missed out on a really good deal. icon_lol.gif

greengyrl26 Posted 14 Nov 2010 , 4:07am
post #4 of 8

shellfisher...where are you? I wonder if all Wal-Mart stores have them on sale?

playingwithsugar Posted 14 Nov 2010 , 4:27am
post #5 of 8

Shellfisher -

Some WalMart grocery managers will order full cases for you. They do for me. Call and ask at your store.

Theresa icon_smile.gif

saffronica Posted 14 Nov 2010 , 5:19am
post #6 of 8

Sorry it took me so long to respond -- I didn't realize anyone had posted. Anyway, I'm in the southwest, not sure what region according to Albertson's.

I'm amazed that Walmart has them for that price regularly. Ours has them for 98 cents, and I thought that was pretty good!

shellfisher Posted 14 Nov 2010 , 5:20am
post #7 of 8

Thanks for the info Theresa I will call in the AM and see if he will order a couple of cases.

Green I am along the Coast of Texas in Freeport. Our local Wal-Mart is in Lake Jackson, Texas....
I am going to need a bunch of mixes as the holiday season comes in and I don't want to run short.

conchita Posted 15 Nov 2010 , 12:40am
post #8 of 8

saffronica thank you so much for the post I went to my Albertsons this morning and I got a few

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%