Left Me Speechless

Lounge By AKS Updated 21 Nov 2010 , 10:50am by MollyGirl_17

AKS Posted 9 Nov 2010 , 8:46pm
post #1 of 12

Not sure if this is cute, funny, disgusting or very clever. Check it out:

If the above is blocked, google thanksgiving turkey cake recipe and go to the 'CHOW' address. It gives a whole new meaning to turkey and cake! LOL! icon_confused.gif

11 replies
cakeladyatLA Posted 9 Nov 2010 , 8:49pm
post #2 of 12

I've seen it before with meatloaf. no particular reaction.

playingwithsugar Posted 9 Nov 2010 , 8:57pm
post #3 of 12

I used to make a beef (meatloaf) cake like that for my dog's birthday.

I wonder what my ex-MIL would say if I had served something like that on a holiday?LOL!

Theresa icon_smile.gif

sugalips Posted 9 Nov 2010 , 9:26pm
post #4 of 12

For April Fool's Day you can make a meatloaf and mashed potatoes look like an ice cream dessert, your cake look like a main dish, and your drink is jello with a straw in it. FUN!! thumbs_up.gif

MamaD77 Posted 9 Nov 2010 , 9:28pm
post #5 of 12

Now that is just wrong!! Sooo wrong! gave me and dh a giggle though! Seems like a lot of bother for something that would be just as, (if not more) tasty served on a plate how it should be. Some people are just weird! icon_eek.gificon_confused.gif

jones5cm Posted 16 Nov 2010 , 4:26pm
post #6 of 12

LOL!! I'm waaaaaaaaaaaay too traditional for that!! It made me laugh out loud thoughicon_smile.gif

Kellbella Posted 16 Nov 2010 , 4:37pm
post #7 of 12

Might be good for those who have no teeth, like the little old folks in a nursing home icon_lol.gif

amygortoncakes Posted 19 Nov 2010 , 3:59pm
post #8 of 12

Literally made my stomach turn. Although I mix my foods, this is taking to a level beyond what I can bare.

cabecakes Posted 20 Nov 2010 , 1:47pm
post #9 of 12

What?...Seriously? I don't think so. I don't go to the trouble of working my fingers to the bone for days before Thanksgiving to make that monstrocity. Yuck. But I don't mix my food either. I don't care if they touch, but I don't usually mix the foods together. This is like that mash potato bowl at kfc, I never could do that either.

DianeLM Posted 20 Nov 2010 , 3:54pm
post #10 of 12

About 25 years ago, my mom and I made two meatloaves... one in the shape of a Christmas tree and the other in the shape of a candy cane. We tinted mashed potatoes with food coloring and "decorated". Good for a giggle!

CookieD-oh Posted 20 Nov 2010 , 7:26pm
post #11 of 12

I am one of those people who require one inch of space between foods, so this is horrifying to me.

However, I have made mini meatloafs (meatloaves?) in a cupcake tin and piped mashed potatoes on top. The kids loved them.

MollyGirl_17 Posted 21 Nov 2010 , 10:50am
post #12 of 12

I'm stuck between creative and creepy icon_confused.gif

I can see where you could have some fun with this as a gag, if you have that much time on your hands.

Quote by @%username% on %date%