Any Other Catalogs?

Decorating By yummy Updated 10 Nov 2010 , 11:28am by Occther

yummy Posted 7 Nov 2010 , 4:21am
post #1 of 14

I like the internet, but it's nothing like getting comfortable and leisurely looking through a cake decorating catalog (well any clothes, home, crafts, bridal magazine etc. for me). I don't have enough cake supplies catalogs; I know of Wilton, Countrykitchen and Kitchen Krafts. Are there anymore out there that I've missed?

13 replies
auntiecake Posted 7 Nov 2010 , 4:28am
post #2 of 14

Not sure, but I think global sugar art has one or will have one. I always look online.

yummy Posted 7 Nov 2010 , 7:55pm
post #3 of 14

Yes, I thought I heard they were thinking about one; I'll check. Thanks!

Anyone else know of anymore?

cdgleason Posted 7 Nov 2010 , 8:13pm
post #4 of 14

I have the one from coutry kitchen, and I love it, I live a few miles away from their store!
I would love to hear if there are any other great catalogs that are worth getting!!

yummy Posted 9 Nov 2010 , 10:55pm
post #5 of 14

Anyone?

Occther Posted 9 Nov 2010 , 11:10pm
post #6 of 14

I receive Pfeil & Holing's print catalog and thoroughly enjoy it. www.cakedeco.com

cookiemookie Posted 9 Nov 2010 , 11:22pm
post #7 of 14

How about Fancy Flours?

yummy Posted 10 Nov 2010 , 1:36am
post #8 of 14

I forgot to mention that I also get fancy flours; thanks cookie mookie.

Occther, thanks for that one; did they mail you a catalog or did you have to download it?

I know these can't be the only ones; are there anymore?

ALVARGA Posted 10 Nov 2010 , 4:44am
post #9 of 14

King Arthur Flour...lots of bread and cake baking. Great recipes in every catalogue.

yummy Posted 10 Nov 2010 , 5:03am
post #10 of 14

Thanks Alvarga, I get that one too. Anything cake or baking related works for me but I want all the catalogs with decorating tools.

karabeal Posted 10 Nov 2010 , 5:44am
post #11 of 14

I don't get any of cake/baking catalogs . . . but I just signed up for some of these that you have mentioned. Fun, fun, FUN! I don't see any options on the Wilton or cakedeco.com sites to request a catalog. If any of you track down a way to order a catalog from them, I'd love to know of it.

And I just checked the Global Sugar Art site. They state that they don't have a print catalog "at this time." Maybe in the future for those of us armchair shoppers.

Thanks for the idea!

CWR41 Posted 10 Nov 2010 , 5:51am
post #12 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by karabeal

I don't see any options on the Wilton or cakedeco.com sites to request a catalog. If any of you track down a way to order a catalog from them, I'd love to know of it.

Just call and ask to be put on their mailing list.

karabeal Posted 10 Nov 2010 , 5:57am
post #13 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWR41

Quote:
Originally Posted by karabeal

I don't see any options on the Wilton or cakedeco.com sites to request a catalog. If any of you track down a way to order a catalog from them, I'd love to know of it.

Just call and ask to be put on their mailing list.

Well, sure, I could do that. But it would require me to pry my fingers off this keyboard. icon_wink.gif

Occther Posted 10 Nov 2010 , 11:28am
post #14 of 14

Pfeil & Holing mail me a catalog. Not sure exactly how I got on their mailing list. Might have place an order with them - but it has been a while ago because I don't do that many cakes and usually use Global Sugar Arts. They put out a different seasonal catalogs. Very colorful and lots of fun!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%