Urgently Looking For Cake Decorating Tool Stores In London

Decorating By aizuodangao Updated 7 Nov 2010 , 1:18am by Davwattie

aizuodangao Posted 6 Nov 2010 , 10:35am
post #1 of 3

A friend is holidaying in London staying at High Holborn, London. Id like him to purchase some cake decorating tools ( ie 24 inch olling pins, embosser of various patterns & textures, faces & people moulds) for me.

Just wondering if you could please tell me the names of a few cake stores near there where he could go to. (if none near there, any store near STRAND, LONDON? Sorry I have never been there so have no idea where these suburbs are in London)

PLease kindly let me know AS SOON AS POSSIBLE as friend is only there for a week, leaving 13 nov 2010)

2 replies
leah_s Posted 7 Nov 2010 , 12:19am
post #2 of 3

Isn't Squires in London? I've ordered from them and had stuff shipped here to the US. Squires is THE store in England isn't it?

Davwattie Posted 7 Nov 2010 , 1:18am
post #3 of 3

Dont know London but have found a few that are in London that look good

Sugarshack - Unit 12, Bowman Trading Estate
Queensbury, London NW9 9RL
Get Directions
020 8204 2994

Whilst we endeavour to have all items in stock, if you are making a special journey to purchase a specific item from our Farnham shop, we recommend that you phone first so that we can reserve the item for you.

Our shop is only 50 minutes from London Waterloo station and 45 minutes from both Heathrow and Gatwick airports.

http : // www. ppshop. co. uk /

Not sure if its any help

Quote by @%username% on %date%