Are You Blogging? I Think I'm Going To Start.

Lounge By wrightway777 Updated 28 Nov 2010 , 12:35pm by Awent9

Awent9 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Awent9 Posted 18 Nov 2010 , 2:17am
post #31 of 41

Woohoo!!! Just made my second blog ever on my webpage! Just a little of my history, but it's really exciting!

wrightway777 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wrightway777 Posted 18 Nov 2010 , 4:41am
post #32 of 41

Awent - cute! I forgot all about the easy bake oven me and my sisters used to have...your blog reminded me of that. I wrote something nostalgic too as my first blog earlier this week (check it out -watcha think?). I love your choice of the light green header color. Very calm.

Awent9 Posted 18 Nov 2010 , 12:29pm
post #33 of 41

wrightway, thank you! i love really natural colors, I think the page really works for me! i went through quite a few though before i settled on the green! i actually don't know anyone else who had the cookie factory oven! it's always the easy bake over... probably because it's a little safer than the cookie factory! it's like i was playing with a large george foreman grill haha! anyways, i love your page as well! i wish i had more ambition to play with gumpaste. i have some, i just never play with it! i actually bought a ton of stuff to do some flowers for an old bakery job i had and once i put it away i never pulled it out again! someday, i have a 2 year old and a 3 month old so for now they are my top priority! and i love your blog, makes me reminisce as well! it always cracked me up going to my grandparents for the holidays because we took a private road that took us from our house to their house, and we literally drove 'over the river and through the woods' haha! thanks! thanks for reading my blog! hopefully someday we both have many followers who love hearing us spout off stories of our lives! good luck with everything!

wrightway777 Posted 18 Nov 2010 , 2:33pm
post #34 of 41

Awent9 - Exciting stuff I agree!

All - What are your favorite subjects (dealing with cake or sweet related topics) that you find most interesting on blogs that you like to read or even blog about? Ex. Recipes with pics, tutorials, stories.....

Awent9 Posted 18 Nov 2010 , 2:37pm
post #35 of 41

that is a great question!

Bluehue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bluehue Posted 18 Nov 2010 , 2:56pm
post #36 of 41

For me, i like to see the fine details when someone has created something...
A close up of that detail - as so many picture are distant and all the effort one puts into creating is lost with distant shots..
I can sit and admire someones creations and think - gee, if only they showed a close up so as others can see all their hard work...

What we create takes time - and i so respect that in others creations.

Someone slap me now for using the words create and distant to much - icon_redface.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Bluehue icon_smile.gif

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 18 Nov 2010 , 7:27pm
post #37 of 41

The posts that rank the highest on my blog are usually cake-related like tutorials.

wrightway777 Posted 20 Nov 2010 , 4:02pm
post #38 of 41

I just added the followers gadget to my blog. Well that was easy! And I just came back from one of my deliveries. This was a really cool one. I will have to blog about it soon! I was at the local airport (where the private hangers are) delivering a cake when I went outside to take pics the birthday table was in steps...I mean steps away from a Leer private jet. They were prepping it for the local owner (the private pilots were coming in and out of the main area). It was one of those deliveries that you want to pay them and not the other way around! Hee Hee!

Blue Hue - I was totally thinking of you today when I was taking pics! Detailed pics that is. Love your blog - cant remember if I told you that.

Costume - I am definitely going to do some tutorials in the future - I agree!

Bluehue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bluehue Posted 20 Nov 2010 , 5:40pm
post #39 of 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightway777

I just added the followers gadget to my blog. Well that was easy! And I just came back from one of my deliveries. This was a really cool one. I will have to blog about it soon! I was at the local airport (where the private hangers are) delivering a cake when I went outside to take pics the birthday table was in steps...I mean steps away from a Leer private jet. They were prepping it for the local owner (the private pilots were coming in and out of the main area). It was one of those deliveries that you want to pay them and not the other way around! Hee Hee!

Blue Hue - I was totally thinking of you today when I was taking pics! Detailed pics that is.
Excellant - look forward to seeing them...
Sounds like the party that you delivered the cake for is going to be one specil bash - thumbs_up.gificon_smile.gif
Love your blog - cant remember if I told you that....Thankyou -
glad you added *followers* - it helps icon_wink.gificon_smile.gif

Bluehue

Costume - I am definitely going to do some tutorials in the future - I agree!

wrightway777 Posted 21 Nov 2010 , 3:57am
post #40 of 41

I was trying to take cool pics but that part of the airport is a bunch of hangers. But I did get a cool shot of the jet awaiting its passenger. I'll post it later. Today's post was logging 1/2 the pics I shot at a Summer Wedding at a Mansion in Savannah (4 1/2 hour delivery). Took forever for me to load the pics properly b/c blogger is a little temperamental about rotated pics. Or should I say load them improperly to get them "righted."
icon_smile.gif

Awent9 Posted 28 Nov 2010 , 12:35pm
post #41 of 41

3rd blog done!!!! if anyone gets a chance i would love to know what you think!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%