This Is Hilarious!

Lounge By costumeczar Updated 5 Nov 2010 , 1:17pm by Cakechick123

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 4 Nov 2010 , 7:10pm
post #1 of 10

I found this online somehow...It's obviously an adfarm blog, so the "wedding" article is just bait to get people to the site so they can click on the ads. The text is hilarious, though. There's too much in there to point one thing out, but I think my favorite is the advice to decorate for a country theme with " shades of image, red, and inherent unhappy." http://themeweddingdecorations.blogspot.com/2009/01/cheap-wedding-table-decorations.html

9 replies
Dayti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dayti Posted 4 Nov 2010 , 8:02pm
post #2 of 10

I almost didn't get to the end of it because I couldn't stand the terrible spelling and grammar! But yes, some wonderful ideas in there, such as "Large free flute dishes crammed with polish". They would look lovely, and may even match that little known colour "inherent unhappy". icon_biggrin.gif

tavyheather Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tavyheather Posted 4 Nov 2010 , 9:20pm
post #3 of 10

what the frick are "shadowy roses"? and rose petals and almonds as decor? really?! blech!

tavyheather Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tavyheather Posted 4 Nov 2010 , 9:21pm
post #4 of 10

did u look at the older posts? this one is simply breathtaking...http://themeweddingdecorations.blogspot.com/2009/01/table-decor-for-wedding-wedding-hall.html

BlakesCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BlakesCakes Posted 4 Nov 2010 , 9:46pm
post #5 of 10

Either a poor translation or someone writing whose first language isn't English........................maybe this is where the "make me a cake of strawberry with Happy Married Life................" crap all started icon_confused.gif

Rae

JulieMN Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JulieMN Posted 5 Nov 2010 , 1:16am
post #6 of 10

oh my......

cakeville82 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeville82 Posted 5 Nov 2010 , 1:34am
post #7 of 10

Best advice ever..."Depending on the affect of your theme, stop the centerpiece bowl with fruits matching the theme to give a type in quality cheap wedding table decorations."

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 5 Nov 2010 , 1:46am
post #8 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakeville82

Best advice ever..."Depending on the affect of your theme, stop the centerpiece bowl with fruits matching the theme to give a type in quality cheap wedding table decorations."

HAHAHAHAHA!

sexy_baker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sexy_baker Posted 5 Nov 2010 , 12:56pm
post #9 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakeville82

"Depending on the affect of your theme, stop the centerpiece bowl with fruits matching the theme to give a type in quality cheap wedding table decorations."

HUH?! icon_confused.gif
I'm not so sure what kind of English the author's using here...
Nice effort though... icon_razz.gificon_lol.gif

Cakechick123 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakechick123 Posted 5 Nov 2010 , 1:17pm
post #10 of 10
Quote:
Quote:

Wedding tables are the core of notice during the receipt, aside from the bride and the tidy of course

icon_confused.gificon_confused.gif The tidy icon_confused.gificon_confused.gif as opposed to the messy?

maybe this is the wedding where the happy married life cake is supposed to end up icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%